Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

If you are a fan obsessed or just a beauty lover curious about Diptyque, come on over! I thought this would be a fun place to share your thoughts, collections, decorating ideas, questions about the fabulous world of Diptyque.

I started out with one candle, the Beverly Hills candle-which is so fabulous-I'll post a picture of it tomorrow-thinking I was crazy to buy a $70 candle. Yes, it's crazy-crazy good! I've since collected 2 or 3 more and purchased a perfume. This week I got my first body care item, the satin body oil. I really love everything from Diptyque.

So let's discuss 🙂 One question I have is how do you get the inside cleaned out so you can use the jars for pretty collections like I see a lot of on social media?

Re: Discussion for the Diptyque Crowd (please join!)

All your comments make me want to try these candles, and I will!! Someone said you had to trim the wick.  I've never done that.  And some jars have inf act gotten the black shadow.  Thanks for that info! and thank you AnnMCC for starting this conversation.

You're welcome!

If you have burned through a candle, would you share how you are using the jar? I think I'll start with makeup brushes or mascaras..or maybe pens. Photos welcome!

I just finished my first candle today. I can't recall which one it was, it smelled like Christmas trees.

I put some lippies in it and also pictured is my Beverly Hills candle.

image.jpeg

That Beverly Hills candle looks so pretty. I wish i could find one 🙂 

The BH candle was only in BH Diptyque store..it was from last summer so they probably don't have it any more. But I bet there will be a fun summer LE in a few months...

I read the BH candle is returning!  I want one!  Do you have a SA to recommend at the BH Diptyque?  Thank you.

I love the way that Beverly Hills candle looks!  Pretty!

Thanks it's my favorite!

Man I hate that when the pics come out sideways, sorry in advance for anyone who has to crank their neck 😮

Guzelkiz do you recognize the lip liners? 😉

Haha awesome! 😄

I know you are mostly asking about Diptyque but I thought I'd share how I reuse other brands' also

IMG_2079.JPG

This one is from a Voluspa candle

IMG_2080.JPG

This one is from the brand Illume

IMG_2082.JPG

This last one is from BBW

IMG_2083.JPG

I do this with all my candles too…i love the voluspa ones, and I have some pretty $1 ones from target

Love these!

I'm a recent Diptyque convert!  My experience is mostly with the candles, though I've sampled several spray fragrances and the Creme Riche (body butter) which is amazing.

I'm wondering if anyone here has tried  'L'Ombre dans L'Eau' Eau de Parfum?  I believe this is supposed to be similar to the Baies candle (or vice versa).  Any thoughts would be appreciated!  It is on my shortlist of must-sample fragrances but I need to get through some of my stash before I can allow myself to add to it!

I have the oil rollerball of L'Ombre. As Anne said it's a lovely fresh & green rose scent. It is indeed really close to Baies. Both make me picture roses in bloom on a breezy early June day. 

I have a mini of L'Ombre Dans L'eau (pardon my French) LOL-it's aaah-mazing. It's like a very fresh green rose. I can't really compare it to the Baies candle, although I have that candle I just haven't opened it yet. It's very green and very soft at the same time. I love it. There is some similarity to Rosabotanica but it's not as heavy.

I love the Body Butter too. It's one of the best I've ever tried. I put it on every time I'm in Nordstrom. As I use up my current body skin care, I plan to switch over to more Diptyque products...

Diptyque- best gwp and samples ever.

baies - best 

oud, Ambre - spiritual.

handcreams - good.

Love tam dao, oyedo, philosykos.

stella + tam dao - favourite winter perfume

philosykos + happy or molecule 1 - favourite summer perfume.

My first purchase was baies small candle . I got around 12-13 gwp samples. And after trying them , now hooked.

in our Nordstrom, jo Malone and diptyque are adjacent counters. Not good for purses. 😜

I read this and tried Stella + Tam Dao. So good ❤️

For philosykos + happy, do you mean Clinique Happy?

Yes.

testing