Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Byredo Thread

I’ve really enjoyed Byredo perfumes for a while, but I recently picked up a couple of their lipsticks and wanted to share some swatches. If you are interested in Byredo products, please share your experiences and recommendations!
My collection of full-size Byredo. I’ll dig up my purse sprays eventuallyMy collection of full-size Byredo. I’ll dig up my purse sprays eventually

6875077E-C06E-4F31-80BF-9D90F140A44C.jpeg
The metal lipstick packaging is hefty and luxurious. The magnetic tops stay on securely.

C3B43201-8C20-41E8-AE76-D791CDCFC81C.jpegA2809528-9200-433E-9913-A447B796A5DC.jpeg

The swatches: Top: Red & Blue, a satin finish with cool undertones; Bottom: Red Armchair, a matte finish with warm undertones. They go on smoothly and feel comfortable on the lips but I haven’t really taken them on a test drive yet. And yes, I’m obsessed with red lipsticks!

Re: Byredo Thread

Wow, really pretty, @Sunnysmom ! 💄💋  Think I'll check out their website tomorrow...

It’s a great shade @Titian06 ! Not too anything! 

I saw a one off post somewhere about a new eye palette called State of Emptions. I was BEAUTIFUL with shades of rose, golds and browns. I have not heard anything since and I have not seen it available to purchase. Anyone know anything more about it?

@ChristalM @did you end up purchasing this palette? I was thumbing through a magazine tonight and saw it, it is gorgeous! It looks like Nordstrom has it and I am thinking about getting it, but am curious how the shadows wear/feel. @Sunnysmom 

@eshoe I did! I am a big fan of Byredo eye shadows! They are amazing, although I did hear the new purple one was not that great. I have Dysco and State of emotions along with one of the bigger ones, Flora Kalahari which is all amazing quality. 

Thank you very much for your input, @ChristalM. I am encouraged by the sounds of it already. One of the bigger ones? And here I thought State of Emotions looked hefty! 

@eshoe Mine is very buttery and pigmented. Very comfy and last quite a good while! I have the grey/khaki one whatever it was called. 😆🥰 Some swatch on here I think. 🤦🏻‍♀️ If you want it again just holler at me. 🤗

Edit- there it is, over in pics. Lol. 

That is what I was hoping to hear, @Sunnysmom, thank you for the extra details 😇

p.s. I see it, gorgeous swatches as always!

Which are you thinking of picking up @eshoe ?! Love to see and hear. 🥰 Ugh thank you, rough swatches at best! Lol Do you have/love the lippies too? 

I ordered the State of Emotions, @Sunnysmom. It will be my first dive into the brand, so the anticipation level is high 😁 I will share when it arrives! 

It looks like a beaut @eshoe , will be fun to hear what you think! 🥰

How fun @ChristalM , can’t wait to see your new stuff! 

Looks like a mini collection called "emotions". Now online at Holts. I ordered all of it, the new lipstick, eye quint and the kohl! excited!

@ChristalM - I looked up the collection on Byredo's website.  It's gorgeous! 🤩  The lipstick and eyeliner are beautiful...drool...too bad they're not vegan. 😖

@Titian06 ah I am sorry 😞

They are really pretty reds!  You will look fabulous. 🥰

Has anyone tried the new Liquid lipstick? I am curious 🙂

I literally just got one @ChristalM ! Scarlet River just came yesterday and it’s very smooth and quite pigmented. It has quite a unique scent different from the regular lipstick I think. I’ll swatch soon. Are you buying one?! 

@Sunnysmom OHHHH debating Auburn and/or Molasses. Unique scent you say? Interesting....

Well @ChristalM , it’s similar I guess, it just seems a little more intensely floral to me or something. Maybe my sniffer! Haven’t tested the wearing length but the color is full on. I had some coffee afterwards so that was a dumb idea. Lol. The shades look so nice. Love to see what you get!  @blackkitty2014 tagging you as well. ☺️

Scarlet River ByredoScarlet River ByredoC21D9D60-A898-49F6-AEAD-57169E53362E.jpeg

@Sunnysmom So I did cave and get the Auburn shade. And I can't believe it, but mine had NO scent what so ever. Like nothing. And I swear I am trying to find it! So odd.

Here it is (excuse the weird headphone pic, I am in my home office as I WFH part time.

me.jpg

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos55
  • They tossed in 2 fragrance samples, yay!
  • 3 Colour Sticks on top, 2 Lipsticks on bottom.
  • My collection of full-size Byredo. I’ll dig up my purse sprays eventually
  • C3B43201-8C20-41E8-AE76-D791CDCFC81C.jpeg
  • 6875077E-C06E-4F31-80BF-9D90F140A44C.jpeg
  • A2809528-9200-433E-9913-A447B796A5DC.jpeg
  • I added Saie Mascara 101 and topped my lips with clear Glossier Lip Gloss.
  • At least you can't see the creasing when my eyes are open. :D
  • You can see Kumato starting to pool in my crease, and this was just 5-10 minutes after application.
  • Gold flecks are from the Vega Flash pencil.
  • Photo taken in warm bathroom lighting. LH's Vega Flash Crayon has a moderate gold shimmer that's hard to see here. Poppet is a Westman Atelier blush stick.
  • Byredo Metal Boots in the Snow.PNG
  • Byredo Metal Boots in the Snow 3.PNG
  • 4DD272C3-CE36-4290-89F9-C7868FA5A64F.jpeg
  • 9AE1A1ED-EDD7-4683-9B06-E49F9E56EBA5.jpeg
testing