Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown Highlight and Glow Palette.

@SportyGirly125, sorry I found the price. Bobbi Brown sit...

@SportyGirly125, sorry I found the price. Bobbi Brown site showed $72, so minus 15% is $61. Thanks for posting, I'll keep checking back.

@TraceyEB, I'm so appreciative of you! I purchased the hi...

@TraceyEB, I'm so appreciative of you! I purchased the highlighterpalette for $72, then brush cleanser $12.75, total $84.75 minus $30 Gilt voucher =$54.75, with free shipping 😊 Forgot to mention I'm also receiving a full size Long wear gel eyeliner for free! This definitely was a GREAT deal !!!!

Re: @TraceyEB, I'm so appreciative of you! I purchased the hi...

@Luvstravel, that's very nice of you to say. The deal was just waiting for you!  I hope you enjoy it all. That BB brush cleaner is my HG.

And a free eyeliner! I think you robbed them. 🙂

Re: @SportyGirly125, sorry I found the price. Bobbi Brown sit...

Hi @Luvstravel, there are still GILT Bobbi Brown offers of $30 off your purchase of $80+, available at GILT dot com (offer expires Oct 9). The shimmerbrick palette, from the summer collection, is still available there for $72. Pretty good deal!

Re: @SportyGirly125, sorry I found the price. Bobbi Brown sit...

@Luvstravel I bought it for $72.  Sorry it's sold out now at Macy's.

@SportyGirly125, it's now OOS. Do you remember how much i...

@SportyGirly125, it's now OOS. Do you remember how much it was?

Bobbi Brown Thread

Swatches of the Smokey (top) and Starlight (bottom) Crystal eyeshadow palettes via IG Sams_Top_Picks, who also has video of the palettes and swatches. Both 15% off at Macy's and matched by Nordstrom.

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

@TraceyEBOh boy! 😁

Gorgeous, @Sunnysmom, aren't they!

@TraceyEB Just more shenanigans for us to get into!! 😬

Has anybody tried the Moonstone Luxe Shadow? I swatched it in store but I'm scared it going to flake all over the place if I put it on my eyes and das espensive.

Hi, I have Moonstone and only experience fallout if I wea...

Hi @makeitup305 I have Moonstone and only experience fallout if I wear it on a bare eyelid. I mostly use it to amp up the shadows worn during the day for a quick night look, applying with a finger for a concentrated sparkly effect on the mobile lid. I also wear it over a base and shadow, first placed on the mobile lid, then buffed towards the lash line using a light hand. Moonstone is a Rich Sparkle, so takes on that bright sparkly trait moreso than a Rich Metal (like Heat Ray, Melting Point, Serpentine, etc.), which gives a metallic finish that's easy for day and night. You might consider trying it on at the counter or CCO and see how it wears on you. I've seen some Luxe eyeshadows at the CCO, which makes them much more affordable.

@makeitup305 I purchased it and returned it. It was pretty, but so much fall out. My face was covered in sparkles and sparkles were stuck to my eyelashes.

@CAcay that's what I was afraid of. Thanks for letting me know. I've got one of the Gilt vouchers and was thinking about getting it. I'm hoping that some of the holiday stuff will be up on the site before it expires!

This week’s episode of NPR’s How I Built This is an interview with Bobbi Brown. 

I’ve never bought anything from Bobbi Brown cosmetics, but after listening to this fantastic interview it’s definitely on my radar. Excellent episode and podcast for those interested! The host has also interviewed the likes of Steve Madden, Lisa Price (Carols Daughter) and many more 🤗

Thanks for posting this interview, @scott1201 I'm a fan of Bobbi Brown products and the "be who you are" approach to makeup. My BB staples are foundations, correctors, concealers, lip products, and highlighters. In the last 2-3 years, Bobbi Brown has been more innovative,with higher quality products that make the brand feel modern without straying from its core philosophy. Let us know what you think as you become acquainted with the brand. (Oh, some of the best BB products come out in the Holiday collections.)

Bobbi Brown Thread

Nordstrom is price matching Macy's 15% off on beauty where they have products in common, Sept 16-24.

I love when they do this @TraceyEB! The new shadow palettes look so good! Interested in the Crystal one! 

@Sunnysmom, they really do! I'm leaning towards Starlight. Just got the Rosy Nudes eyeshadow palette and I am so pleased with the quality. I'd love to have Dusk as a full size shadow.

@TraceyEB Excited to see them!

1,415 Replies
testing