Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Neat! The Bay has some pieces of the collection online as well.

Those colors look beautiful! Were they always a squeeze tube? I have one, but it's a jumbo pencil.

There will also be an expanded Art Stick (jumbo pencil) line.

I saw a video with someone swatching the Liquid Art Stick shades and a little goes a looong way.

@myaelle I think it's new.  And thanks to @veronika23 for finding them!

@meganlisa@myaelleTMK it is a new product coming out in March. 🙂

@veronika23 Thank you!!!  You're always the one in the know!

Art Sticks - March

Screen Shot 2017-02-08 at 6.16.02 PM.png

Bobbi Brown Red Hot Collection - launches this February

Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 10.04.33 AM.pngbobbi-brown-red-hot-luxe-lip-color-swatch-flame-650x466.jpgbobbi-brown-red-hot-sultry-nude-eye-cheek-palette-swatches-650x378.jpg

source: Really Ree

They copied the City packaging!  Which I love.  Right now I'm using NY almost every morning as it's so idiot proof and perfect. These types of palettes make me so happy.

Thanks for posting the swatches! Is it just me, or does the eyeshadow quad look a lot like the colors in the  New York palette? The blush was in the London palette.

Can anyone from Canada tell me how long they usually take to deliver the order? I'm in Toronto if that helps. Thanks

I've usually had orders ship next business day and get it within 1-2 days. I'm in Toronto as well. The holidays and the sale might throw this off though. Their warehouse is in Brampton/Mississauga like most retailers so delivery is usually quick to the GTA.

How are the matte bronzers? Thoughts/feelings?

An update: I placed an order this morning and it already shipped out!! WOW that's fast 😃

Mine too and it's my first time ordering. I'm impressed 😁

@jesscheems I love them.  They were my go to for years.

@meganlisa Thanks!! I was going to page you lol The mega ones are a pretty good deal. I think they were 'limited' edition..

I seen "pretty good deal" and "mega bronzer" and I had to check out the site! Lol, ended up grabbing a bronzer. Use WELCOME15 if it's your first purchase for 15% off! 😄 @jesscheems

Canadians finally got the 25% off everything deal until midnight today I think. @nikki25gee Thanks though girly!!! ❤️ Which bronzer did you pick?

Oh lucky! 🙂 I got the Medium one, haven't tried the bronzers yet so I hope the color works hehe. @jesscheems

@nikki25gee I ordered medium as well! And finally ordered the single shadow in Camel. I've been lusting over that shadow for a looooooong time 😄

1,415 Replies
testing