Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Learned today that the Blushed Peach Brightening Blush shade might not be available in US and Canada, which explains why we are seeing only 4 of the 5 shades for sale. BB direct recommends Blushed Coral applied with a very fluffy brush to achieve a similar shade. I'm not sure about that as Blushed Coral has a pink tone in it that Blushes Peach doesn't. Blushed Peach is available at Selfridges.

Also, in the photo, Maria from Night Star Beauty compares Chanel's Fantaisie de Chanel illuminating blush (left swatch) to BB's Blushed Pink Brightening Blush (right swatch). Maria is wearing the Chanel blush in the photo and her video on the Spring quad and blush are on her YT channel.

Screenshot_20230218-183407.png

Oooh that is very pretty @TraceyEB ! 

Great to know @TraceyEB , thank you! 🥰

LE Brightening Blush available NOW on Bobbi direct (4 of the 5 shades). Use code Sara15 for a 15% discount. Should see at retailers soon. Soft launch on BB's IG account.

Tagging @Sunnysmom.

Screenshot_20230208-102817.png

This is all your fault @TraceyEB ! 🥰 Said with love 😘. Since I could use that rascal code twice, I did! (Well I was getting the pink anyway but bonus! Lol) The pink is very springlike bright. I also really love the bronze as a bit of pink seems to come out of it. It’s a wonderful subtle bronzer all over plus when using it underneath the pink blush. I would prob not have gotten that shade had I not seen yours Tracey! Thank you! 💞 

AC5E0D09-D1A2-4F06-BD2A-5C44D8351B49.jpegPink and BronzePink and Bronze

@Sunnysmom, I take all the blame and the love! I was wondering if you received your Blushed Pink and then saw that your swatches for that AND the Blushed Bronze. The swatches look soooo lovely and yes, the Pink is very Spring-like! 💮 Layering them would look beautiful; as would wearing the Bronze as a bronzer, too. YOUR swatches convinced me to place an order last night for the Blushed Pink! 😘 Can't wait to get it. Blush is having its moment this year and I am here for it!

Ha it’s what we do @TraceyEB ! 🤗🥰 I first placed the pink and then thought hmm let’s try that code again as you mentioned and sure enough! 😂 Bronze is a great bronzer! I know you’ll love the pink too! I don’t think I’ve ever bought so many blushes as in the past 3 years probably! Good grief. Yet they truly can be so different. ( just like lippies! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤓!) XX 😚 

@Sunnysmom, Yes, our blush collections have grown considerably over the past few years! As you said, they can look so different! I won't be going on a blush low buy, either. 🤣 I do love that the sara15 discount code always works. Thanks, BB!

Bless sara @TraceyEB ! 🙏🏻😂🥰

You’re the best, thank you sweet @TraceyEB ! 🤗 Plus a deal! Woohoo! 💃🏻

@Sunnysmom, you wished it into existence, my friend! I chuckle every time I try the code Sara15 and it still works. Can't wait to see your picks!

😂🥰 Wow @TraceyEB ! I am trying the pink tho your bronze is also giving me pause now! 😆

I picked up the Brightening Blush in Blushed Bronzed when they launched at Selfridges. This type of shade needs to be built up to show up on my complexion, which I did using a synthetic brush. The blush is beautiful - swirling all shades together or applying the blush and the highlight bars separately, or swirling all shades together and adding in additional highlight (pictured below). I have Blushed Coral and Pink in my sights when I can try them on at a counter.

PXL_20230201_200923825.jpg

PXL_20230202_214220447.PORTRAIT.jpg

@TraceyEB the color looks lovely on you!

@CookieGirl1, thank you so much! The Brightening Blush and Brightening Bricks are some of my absolute favourite items from BB.

I looove this on you @TraceyEB ! Was actually about to ask you when you thought they may be landing in the states and Canada! 😊 I think the pink looks so pretty, peach too! Nice to see the newness. Do you have any clue when it may hit our stores? 

@Sunnysmom, that's nice of you to say! They are only now launching at BB in the UK, and the US usually follows that. I'll sniff around and see if I can get a timeframe. I wish the launches were more in concert but you are right - it's nice to see the newness. Can't wait to hear what you think of them!

Sounds good thanks  @TraceyEB ! I halfway forget about stuff sometimes as it seems it takes so long to land over here! 😆 

Night Star Beauty has posted a video of the new brightening blushes, including swatches and application. She references two ways BB suggests wearing them (see below) and applies each blush using both methods.

Screenshot_20230129-103617.png

Screenshot_20230129-111502.png

Also available at Selfridges and Look Fantastic US, (Crushed) Creamy Color for Cheeks and Lips. I purchased Tulle and love it! The shade Latte is supposed to be a dupe for the Pot Rouge shade Uber Beige.

Screenshot_20230128-140018.png

Top to Bottom: Creamy Coral, Pink Punch, Tulle, LatteTop to Bottom: Creamy Coral, Pink Punch, Tulle, Latte

Brightening Blush now available at Selfridges. Lots of swatches coming from BB Japan MUAs.

Screenshot_20230128-135433.png

Screenshot_20230128-135402.png

Screenshot_20230128-135634.png

Blushed CoralBlushed Coral

Blushed PeachBlushed Peach

Blushed PinkBlushed Pink

testing