Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

@aviscardi They do have a  Friends and Family sale next week. I do have a code available at 20% Off Code! Get Yours Here! 

@aviscardi, last year, the next BB FNF began Nov. 20 (early access). In early November, they had a few days with BOGO offers and then a deeper discount on singles day (11/11). 

@aviscardi they had one about two weeks ago so idk it they'll have another one before BF. I don't buy direct from them often so I'm not 100% sure

Oh shoot i must have missed it. I guess il just wait for Sephora’s sale

Holiday Collection promotional photo - falalalala!

Screenshot_20220920-212645.png

a.pngb.png

9.26.2022 Haul - BB.jpg

1- BB Jadestone - top.jpg

1- BB Jadestone - bottom.jpg

Cross-post from hauls thread.

Each shadow swiped twice; these are richly pigmented - the colors would have been visible with just one swipe. @makeitup305 @Sunnysmom 

@itsfi Thanks for the tag. These are gorgeous!

@itsfi, I l-o-v-e Fall shades like these. Let us know how they wear.

Oh wow thank you for tag @itsfi , these shades are amazing! Thank for swatches of them! Can not resist I’m afraid. Are they soft/buttery as well as the high pigment? 

BB is 15% off this week at Macy's!  I just adore these shades. On the purchase list!

@Sunnysmom, they are soft and buttery, at least when I swatched these. They’ll be put to a wear test later this week.

Jadestone looks so pretty and wearable @makeitup305 ! What a nice price too for a change! 

@Sunnysmom Someone on IG said it was really nice and pigmented in person but I haven’t seen it yet. Looks great!

a.png

@makeitup305, I love Bobbi Brown Christmas never disappoints. I have my eye on one of the eye and cheek palettes. The first 2 palettes look like Autumn and Spring offerings.

@TraceyEB Those face and eye palettes look gorgeous!

Launching soon - Reformulated Luxe Lipsticks

This cult-favorite lipstick has a new formula that promises 10 hours of moisture and conditioning so the lips look smooth and youthful. The 36 shades and gold packaging are inspired by New York City where Bobbi Brown is headquartered. Luxe Lipsticks in the current formula are discounted on BB direct.

Screenshot_20220819-084757.pngScreenshot_20220827-160706.png

I bought one of the new Luxe @TraceyEB , have you tried yet? It feels so nice tho I don’t feel the pigment is quite the same. Going to compare tomorrow but while the new feels so conditioning I was surprised it didn’t last a bit longer. Usually what seems to happen I guess tho I’m not really grousing because of how lovely they feel! @makeitup305  

@Sunnysmom, I haven't tried the new Luxes because I'm out of town. I love how saturated the original Luxes were, and long lasting. Sounds like the new formula trades off a little of that but adds feeling really good on the lips. I see some new shades were previous limited editions, like Afternoon Tea, which I have my eye on among others. Where a new Luxe has the same name as the original, like Neutral Rose, I wonder if the shade is the same between the two formulas. What shade did you buy?

Hmm I wonder if the shades are the same too @TraceyEB . I got Your Majesty ( in honor of Queen E bless her?!) as I had it before. I need to see if it’s the same color. Red Velvet is also on my list for holiday. A Tea looks like your perfect kind of shade! 🥰

2 Replies
testing