Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Nice @TraceyEB ! I’m debating!! 🤗😘

New High Barre and Midnight Waltz shadows. Loving Midnight Waltz for cool tones included. Soft and buttery tho darkest is stiffer for lining also. High B is warmer than I had hoped but is a good mix of wearable shades. 

A3CAC555-3EE7-4996-A3B2-3E6388684448.jpeg

2DF2D9FC-F188-48A3-B25B-CE62E1163003.jpeg

B991F415-CDBB-496F-8AF9-E694D9B20A74.jpeg

Thanks also to @Ispend2much6 for reminder to get Gilt coupon! 😘

I needed to make a purchase to earn enough points in the BB Club to receive a free foundation.  I knew I would fall in love with these shades.  Haven't tried them yet, but will update later.  Shades are lighter than shown; they are showing perfectly on my phone but not on my monitor, so who knows.

Easy Essentilas kitEasy Essentilas kit

@Ispend2much6, that kit looks gorgeous!!

@TraceyEB   It really is!

Bobbi Brown Holiday available now on BB direct. The Showstopper lipstick is coming soon - sign up to be notified. This year's collection is inspired by the energy of dance and the holidays in New York City.

Screenshot_20200928-115210.png

@TraceyEB   Thank you!  Gilt City still has their $30 off of $80 purchase vouchers available too- and they are free!

@Ispend2much6, thanks for the head's up on the Gilt City voucher! I grabbed the $30 off $80 for holiday shopping!

@TraceyEB  Trust me on this; grab a couple more!

Screenshot 2020-09-21 022656.pngScreenshot 2020-09-21 022741.pngScreenshot 2020-09-21 022813.png

Newness is coming! Love these lips! 

FAA741F5-44EF-4085-83AA-4BD519D11DB5.jpeg

065BA3CC-FB11-48AA-9151-9EBF1A939306.jpeg

@Sunnysmom, the lipstick is a stunner! I hope it looks as good on the lips. I'm curious about the Luxe Defining Lipsticks. I use BB Art Sticks as a liner and lipstick base because they're so creamy. (Dusty Pink is my perfect pink.)

They look good don’t they @TraceyEB? I’m hopeful for the defining lipsticks too. I had an Art Stick I used to really like, deep red.  A perfect pink says it all, so tricky to find! Yay! 

@Sunnysmom you kill my wallet when it comes to lippies you know that 🤣? Really though that is a very gorgeous lippie - I'll have to keep my eyes out for it. I've been a pretty good girl when it comes to makeup recently (as you can't see my lips while wearing a mask), but I think I'd make an exception.

Oh no I’m sorry @niki172 ! Yes it’s truly my main vice in life I’m afraid 🙄🙃! It’s like oh there’s always another great one out there etc. And it is especially ridiculous now with masks for sure right?! Ugh. 

@Sunnysmom if it wasn't for you I'd miss out on so many pretty lippies 😘 I do really appreciate it truly. I needed lip balm the other day and the only thing I had was a tinted balm. The mess it made in my mask!

Aww thanks @niki172 that truly makes me feel so good! So glad my life’s passion must have a purpose! 😘😂 Even if I don’t wear as much makeup these days I still put on the darn lip even if to wipe it off before my beloved Farmacy balm and mask! Have you gotten any of the masks with lips on them by the way?! I found 2 darling ones! Both are on thinnish side so they need inside filters too but they are so cute! 🙄😂

DF2D5C96-2F10-4FD1-B919-2C90C02B7C65.jpeg

@Sunnysmom I haven't gotten any masks with lippies on them, but I have a ton with fun prints like cats, dogs, flowers, etc. I did just get a fancy silk one from Etsy that I'm waiting for still. All of my masks except for 2 have the little wire in them to help keep glasses from fogging up. I did have one mask pick up my SPF which was weird. Thankfully they're washable.

Ooh @niki172 I need doggie ones! Tell me brands if any please! I got a few florals on Etsy too, love to support all those shops. 
I like the wires also tho these don’t have them. Grr. Don’t you hate our glasses fogging up?! The silks looks so pretty ! I’d love one but being cheap and wondering about washing / ironing?! ( Still can’t believe having these convos about masks much less all the money spent on em these days. Nutty.) 

@Sunnysmom love these!  Hope you are doing well!

Hi my friend! Hope you are also @meganlisa! 🤗🥰

3 Replies
testing