Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Macy's has the tinted Extra Lip Balms for half off today- $17.50!  

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Essentials Eyeshadow Palettes being sold this week on QVC UK. They are similar in design to the BB x Ulla Johnson eyeshadow palette. No ETA on a US/Canada release.

L-R: Night Smoke, Blue Storm, Midnight Orchid, Into the Sunset, Burnished BronzeL-R: Night Smoke, Blue Storm, Midnight Orchid, Into the Sunset, Burnished Bronze

Ooh @TraceyEB I hope US will be getting them! Night smoke and Blue storm! 

@Sunnysmom, Me, too! Have my eye on Burnished Bronze, maybe Midnight Orchid. 🙂

Ooh yes @TraceyEB will be fun to see them. I bet all are pretty! 

Bobbi Brown Thread

Swatches of all 4 Bobbi Brown High Shine Liquid Eyeshadows. I enjoyed Molten Petal so much, I ordered the other shades. The eyeshadows apply wet/shiny but dry down quickly to a sheen. I prefer to apply with a brush, and then might pat the shade in with my finger if wearing during the day, especially with Gold Fusion and Copperhead. Leaving a layer to dry before adding more helps the shades lock in place. There's no fuss to touch up later in the day by adding more to the lid. I did notice that the shade Copperhead is identical to Charlotte Tilbury's Star Gold cream shadow.

L-R: Perfect Foil, Molten Petal, Gold Fusion, CopperheadL-R: Perfect Foil, Molten Petal, Gold Fusion, CopperheadTop-Bottom: Perfect Foil, Molten Petal, Gold Fusion, CopperheadTop-Bottom: Perfect Foil, Molten Petal, Gold Fusion, Copperhead

RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

These are stunning! Thanks for the swatches 😊

Those swatches are so pretty. I love golden shimmer on the eyes. It's so fun for summer. <333

It's so pretty on the eyes. This product by BB is really...

It's so pretty on the eyes. This product by BB is really neat and one of my favourite makeup items to wear this summer!!

im so late to the crushed liquid lipstick omg they are what my lips have been missing

Re: RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

I'm a big fan, too, @mara312. BB hit it out of the park with the Crushed Liquid Lips!

Bobbi Brown Thread

BB highlighter swatches, including the new Rosy Glow highlighter.

Thanks so much for the glowing ( 🙄 ) recommendation of Rosy Glow @TraceyEB! I’m now the proud owner of it and Hush Hush. Love em! 😘

@TraceyEB so pretty. Thank you for the swatches. 

Rakuten (formerly eBates) discount: 25% off sitewide at Bobbi Brown direct using code Exclusive25 at checkout. Expires 5/26.

Thanks for sharing.  I'm still obsessed with Beach and a few other products!

Agree @meganlisa !  🤗😘And so many good things to try and enjoy. 

@meganlisa, so nice to see your comment. Hope you've been well. I'm loving the new High Shine Liquid Eyeshadows. They're more of a sheen, but lovely on the eye and easy to reapply without any buildup.

More swatches of the LE Double Crush Liquid Lips.

L-R: Hush Hush, Ambre, West Coast Bae, East Coast SlayL-R: Hush Hush, Ambre, West Coast Bae, East Coast Slay

Bobbi Brown Thread

My recent BB picks - High Shine Liquid Eyeshadow in Molten Petal, Rosy Glow Highlighter, and Double Crush Liquid Lip in Hush Hush. The Molten Petal (a 'sparkling warm pink' per BB) is a chameleon because it can look silvery pink (like Ree's swatches below) upon application but looks bronzy pink when smoothed out. I only achieved a 'high shine' when applied with nothing other than an eyeshadow base or powder and using the doe foot applicator. It took 2 passes to achieve opacity. The liquid shadow eventually settles into a sheen, which I think it's meant to do. The sheen and sparkles are beautiful and more noticeable when placed over shadow. A WG 18 brush worked well with this formula. I plan to buy more. Also enjoying Rosy Glow, "shimmering golden rosy glow" per BB, a perfect shade for summer! (I don't detect any shimmering.)

3 Replies
testing