Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

@Sunnysmom  I guess my lip line has really disappeared, because even that didn't work for me.  I'll try the one I have with a lip liner to see if it helps.  I was surprised how comfortable the matte was for me, but I did use a balm underneath.

Ugg that’s a bummer @Ispend2much6 I’m sorry it isn’t working great for you because I know how excited you were for these guys! Me too. I’m really on the fence as they are a lot of work! Lol. Such problems we have eh?! 🙄🤣

Bobbi Brown Thread

Lots of goodies on Bobbi direct: the Holiday Gift Guide, Bronzed Nudes and Rosy Nudes palettes, and Luxe Liquid Lips in Velvet Matte and High Shine formulas.

Bobbi Brown Thread

Just wanted to come back and post some swatches after receiving my BobbiBrown Highlight and Glow palette after using my Gilt City voucher on the Bobbi Brown website. The palette is 15g so compared to a Becca Highlighter at 7.9g, I thought this was a good value a $42 with voucher. This is each of the three colors swatched swirled together.

@Luvstravel Glad you could get the palette too!

Thanks @SportyGirly125, that's the first time I've ever u...

Thanks @SportyGirly125, that's the first time I've ever used a Gilt City voucher. Worked great !

I'm the same way, @luvstravel. I use a BB highlighter pal...

I'm the same way, @Luvstravel. I use a BB highlighter palette more frequently than individual highlighters. So that I use what I have, I keep a small Chanel box of makeup items to use in my routine that week (eyeshadow palettes, blush, highlighters, etc.) or until the product is used (e.g. brow liner, eyeliner, mascara, concealers, etc). 😊

It's gorgeous, @Luvstravel

Thanks @TraceyEB. I have a few of the single bricks, but...

Thanks @TraceyEB. I have a few of the single bricks, but find I use palettes more. My singles get shoved in a drawer sometimes, not to be seen for months 🙄 I've put a basket of my favorite palettes (now including my new Charlotte Tilbury) on my counter!

Bobbi Brown Thread

Another Holiday 2018 palette - Take It To Glow

FYI, this palette and many others for holiday are up on bobbi brown direct. Gilt coupon can be applied if you still have one.

Bobbi Brown Thread

Swatches of the new Bobbi Brown Liquid Luxe Lip Color in Matte and High Shine formulas.

@TraceyEB Thanks so much for sharing! 

Did anyone happen to use a Gilt City voucher for the $125 purchase and receive the makeup kit?  I was curious what was included. Thanks!

Bobbi Brown Thread

Swatches of the Sephora-exclusive Bobbi Brown Infra-Red eyeshadow palette. Gorgeous.

RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown Highlight and Glow Palette.

@SportyGirly125, sorry I found the price. Bobbi Brown sit...

@SportyGirly125, sorry I found the price. Bobbi Brown site showed $72, so minus 15% is $61. Thanks for posting, I'll keep checking back.

@TraceyEB, I'm so appreciative of you! I purchased the hi...

@TraceyEB, I'm so appreciative of you! I purchased the highlighterpalette for $72, then brush cleanser $12.75, total $84.75 minus $30 Gilt voucher =$54.75, with free shipping 😊 Forgot to mention I'm also receiving a full size Long wear gel eyeliner for free! This definitely was a GREAT deal !!!!

Re: @TraceyEB, I'm so appreciative of you! I purchased the hi...

@Luvstravel, that's very nice of you to say. The deal was just waiting for you!  I hope you enjoy it all. That BB brush cleaner is my HG.

And a free eyeliner! I think you robbed them. 🙂

Re: @SportyGirly125, sorry I found the price. Bobbi Brown sit...

Hi @Luvstravel, there are still GILT Bobbi Brown offers of $30 off your purchase of $80+, available at GILT dot com (offer expires Oct 9). The shimmerbrick palette, from the summer collection, is still available there for $72. Pretty good deal!

Re: @SportyGirly125, sorry I found the price. Bobbi Brown sit...

@Luvstravel I bought it for $72.  Sorry it's sold out now at Macy's.

testing