Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

I love the luxe eye shadows (maybe not the price as much though!). They are so pretty and wear well.

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

oh wow these are so pretty! and i feel like quite out of the box for bobbi brown!

@TraceyEB  Thanks for the swatches.  I wouldn't have guessed that green one would be so gorgeous!  I'm so glad green eyeshadow is back in style!

Me, too, @Ispend2much6! I can't wait to see it applied to see how the multi-chrome aspect comes across.

RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

@TraceyEB that jungle luxe looks scandalous! Can’t wait to try it!

Re: RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

It does, doesn't it, @MackyDeanna!!

Both are gorgeous but I like the green one ( Jungle Lux ) better for my skin tone: light neutral .💚

The green is gorgeous, @keana1!!

I love the green one, excited to see this collection in store!!

Let us know what you think!! My BB counter is closing due to the Boston Store closing. 😞

@TraceyEB, I like the incandescent color! I like the new...

@TraceyEB, I like the incandescent color! I like the new packaging, too.

Re: @TraceyEB, I like the incandescent color! I like the new...

I do, too, @curlychiquita. I expect it to sell out quickly. I really hope these apply as beautifully as they swatch. I'll  admit, I'm not fussy for the packaging (was used for the 2016 summer collection) but I love the contents. 🙂

Is there any word on the Nude on Nude palettes being released in the US? They are all over the UK Pro teams Instagram, but I really don't want to pay the shipping if we're getting them released here...eventually?  

Hi @cajitasazules, great question! I texted a BB advisor online and was told the palettes are expected to launch this month (July) in US and Canada although they couldn't give me an exact date.The palettes just launched in Australia, so fingers crossed we're only days away as well!

Might anyone with a BB counter be able to confirm that the Rosy Nudes and Bronzed Nudes eyeshadow palettes are coming to the US/Canada? Tagging @Sunnysmom @veronika23

Bobbi Brown Rosy Nudes and Bronzed NudesBobbi Brown Rosy Nudes and Bronzed Nudes

Thanks @TraceyEB!  I'm hopeful as this palette looks incredible.

Hi @TraceyEB! My Nordstrom counter manager told me yes and most likely August. Maybe it’ll be sooner tho. 😊

YES!! That is GREAT news, @Sunnysmom!! Thank you for checking with your local counter! @cajitasazules we have confirmation by a counter manager!!

@TraceyEB Yes they look pretty and very wearable don’t they? Anxious to see them also! Thanks for pointing them out! I hope they show up before August. Never know. Prob will somewhere! 

I have to think if there's a counter I can call. Will report back if I find out some info @TraceyEB

Thanks so much, @veronika23!! We have one August confirmation from @Sunnysmom.

Thanks @TraceyEB @Sunnysmom 🙂

1 Reply
testing