Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Bobbi Brown Instagram is saying Nordstrom but in a few weeks. I’m a little bummed it won’t be direct on their website as I have a code but hoping to order both ASAP when released. 

Bobbi Brown Thread

Here are the eye and cheek shades in Bobbi's Nordstrom Anniversary palette.

Holiday and Fall releases

Screen Shot 2018-07-08 at 5.23.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-08 at 5.23.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-07-14 at 3.29.19 PM.png

More pics and info from Chicprofile:

Spoiler
Bobbi-Brown-Holiday-2018-Highlight-Glow-Powder-Duo-1.jpgBobbi-Brown-Holiday-2018-Highlight-Glow-Powder-Duo-2.jpgBobbi-Brown-Holiday-2018-Luxe-Liquid-Lip.jpgBobbi-Brown-Holiday-2018-Luxe-Liquid-Lip-Swatches.jpgBobbi-Brown-Holiday-2018-Mini-Highlighting-Powder-Pink-Glow.jpgBobbi-Brown-Pink-Glow-Mini-Highlighting-Powder-Swatches.jpg

Luxe Eye Shadow - Repromote
Luxe Liquid Lip - Repromote
Luxe Matte Lip Color - Repromote
Ready, Set, Party Deluxe Eye & Cheek Palette - LE

Day to Night Lashes Smokey Eye Mascara & No Smudge Waterproof Mascara Duo

Also coming:

Power Trio Skincare Set - Oct
Pretty Effortless Eye, Cheek & Lip Kit -Oct

Highlighting & Glow Highlighting Powder Duo (two) - LE - Nov

Starlight Crystal Eyeshadow Palette - LE

Smokey Crystal Eyeshadow Palette - LE

4 Pan Customizable Palette

Nudest Nudes Lip Gloss Kit - LE
Luxe on Luxe Mini Luxe Lip Color Collection - LE - Oct
Mini Shimmer Brick - LE  

@veronika23, wow the chromatic shadow looks fantastic!

@veronika23 New stuff looks good. Curious to see it. I’m also crazy about the new Eye and cheek pallet from Nordstrom’s sale. It’s really good and all of the shadows seem so user-friendly and easy. Did you pick it up @TraceyEB?! 

Hi @Sunnysmom, I'm patiently waiting for the sale to open...

Hi @Sunnysmom, I'm patiently waiting for the sale to open to the general public. Was wondering about the Bobbi palette, so glad to hear you like it! Am trying to prioritize purchases between CT, TF, Chanel, Nars, and BB while also buying BB products at a deep discount at my local BB counter in the defunct Boston Store.

Re: Hi @Sunnysmom, I'm patiently waiting for the sale to open...

Ugg I hear you @TraceyEB there are so many good things for this sale. I only wish there were some red lip offerings but I saw zero. I know it’s Summer but when that’s what you wear it’s a bummer! Very disappointing for those of us who can’t do nudes! 😢 I will be curious to hear your thoughts when you see the BB set! I really do think it’s so easy and all colors wearable. Sounds like you will get in on some great things with your sale, let us know what goodies you find! 😘

Hi @Sunnysmom, red lipstick has been scarce this summer. I did see some lively reds on two blogs

Spoiler
261 Excess - "a stunning cool-tone red that almost leans a bit pink." - The Happy Sloths261 Excess - "a stunning cool-tone red that almost leans a bit pink." - The Happy Sloths265 Subversion - described above as a red's red.265 Subversion - described above as a red's red.

@TraceyEB Thanks, these are going to be good, I’m in! Def going on my list! I also picked up one of the new Urban Decay lip powder compacts. Good red and other strong shades that seem to last too. 

Great to know, @Sunnysmom!

Oh geez you just said on their site. 🙄I’m moving too fast right now! 🤣 xx 

Both available now at Chanel direct; should be on counter around August 6. (I added  a second photo to show the full lip shade range, noting a "true red" (Subversion) in the group.

Oooh thank you @TraceyEB! I have been wanting to see these and this looks so good. Are they on Chanel site or in Chanel boutiques? Can’t recall. Im going to be in one this weekend so I’ll have to ask them about the collection if not in yet. You the best for thinking about me! Our little red lips club! 💋😘

@Sunnysmom  cool! Having a brain f*rt moment... I'll have to look up the Nordie's one again 😄

OMG f a r t is a bad word! 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23 Haha that’s funny. Yeah it’s the eye shadows on one side and cheek on other for $98 I think it was? It’s really nice. Colors are very usable and silky I thought and though I hesitated with the price ( with all the usual newness coming to make me crazy!) it really seems like a good one! 😘

yeah I looked it up. I would be good for those who travel as well @Sunnysmom

@veronika23, why do you do this to me 🤪 Ok, a big thank...

@veronika23, why do you do this to me 🤪 Ok, a big thank you, I need to not spend and start saving for these great fall previews you keep posting. I already know I want that Laura Mercier palette you posted several days back 💗

Re: @veronika23, why do you do this to me 🤪 Ok, a big thank...

@Luvstravel

__oops sorry.jpg

I think we are about to see more fall and holiday previews soon 😉

Spotted the new Primer Plus Collection online at Blue Mercury, Neiman Marcus online; "coming soon" on Bobbi Brown Direct.

New Bobbi Brown Primer Plus CollectionNew Bobbi Brown Primer Plus Collection

bobbi-brown-primer-plus-hydrating-3-in-1-setting-spray-716170210940-front_large.jpgPrimer Plus Hydrating 3-in-1 Setting SprayPrimer Plus Hydrating 3-in-1 Setting Spray

Hi @mganeshaly, it's a mini collection called "Bobbi Brown Warm, Define, Illuminate Summer 2018 Collection"; details are below. As mentioned, the bronzers in the regular line often get repackaged into collections. They are also fairly available if you have a CCO nearby. A Shimmer Brick Palette from Fall 2016 contained the shimmer bricks Wild Rose, Bronze, and Gold.

Warm, Define, Illuminate Summer 2018 Collection

Highlight & Glow Shimmer Brick Palette – Limited Edition

• Rose
  • Copper Diamond
  • Apricot

Bronzing Powder (Deco Compact) – Limited Edition

• Golden Light
  • Medium
  • Dark
  • Deep
  • Elvis Duran
  • Stonestreet
  • Natural

Illuminating Bronzing Powder (Deco Compact) – Limited Edition

• Antigua
  • Maui
  • Aruba
  • Bali Brown
  • Santa

Dual Ended Bronzer / Face Blender Blush

Sneek peek: Bobbi Brown Nude on Nude eyeshadow palettes.

Bobbi Brown Rosy Nudes and Bronzed NudesBobbi Brown Rosy Nudes and Bronzed Nudes

testing