Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

Bobbi Brown Thread

The Bobbi Brown thread.  Bobbi Brown was the first brand that got me excited about makeup.  So I'll always have a soft spot for BB.  And now Sephora has the amazing 25 year year palette.

Note, the holiday lip shade is sold out on Nordstrom.  I'm going to be watching for it on Sephora's site.

bobbi.jpg

Re: RE: Bobbi Brown Thread

They really do! I'm a BIG fan of BB Longwear Cream Shadow Sticks, so will be picking up a few of these Sparkle Shadow Sticks.

Re: Bobbi Brown Thread

Bobbi Brown The Mattes Edition Eyeshadow and Liner Palette available at Nordstrom. Coming to BB direct soon.

BB Mattes Palette 2.jpg

@TraceyEB That looks intriguing!  

It really does! Can't wait to check it out.

Pieces of Bobbi Brown Capri Collection Spring 2018 available on BB direct

Bobbi Brown Capri Collection Spring 2018Bobbi Brown Capri Collection Spring 2018

Spoiler
test

test

Bobbi Brown Holiday is out at the Boston Store and may be at other BonTon family stores. The Goodwill Sale is still on, so 15% off cosmetics. On October 7, my local Boston Store is having a fall trends/fashion show. With attendance, you'll receive a coupon that includes 20% off on cosmetics that day. ($10 ticket purchased in advanced is returned to you via $10 gift card after the show).

Yes, a Bobbi Brown holiday item came home with me. 🙂

bb.JPG

Holiday beauties! (Currently at Nord but I hope will be available at sephora soon).

2017bobbinord.PNG

I tried on the Moon Glow highlighter today at the Boston Store. The shade is too dark for me though it has the most beautiful yet subtle sparkles that I only noticed when looking in a magnified mirror. The glossy ruby red packaging on this and the eyeshadow palette is gorgeous in person!

In case you havent noticed 😉  Already added it to my love list 😉

https://www.sephora.com/product/highlighting-powder-trio-P423607?skuId=1995562

GILT CITY voucher for Bobbi Brown Direct (cross posted to...

GILT CITY voucher for Bobbi Brown Direct (cross posted to Deals thread)

CCO has an extra 30% off their prices! I found some Bobbi Brown products in clearance (certain sparkly cream & long-wear cream shadow for $9.85!)CCO Labor Day specials. Sale end dates may vary.CCO Labor Day specials. Sale end dates may vary.

Purchased 2 new BB Crushed Lip Colors in Regal and Cherry...

Purchased 2 new BB Crushed Lip Colors in Regal and Cherry. Regal looks like a pinky red and has a brightening effect while Regal is a red berry, almost rosy on me. It was difficult to capture the shade differences. They are opaque in 2 passes though I wouldn't apply these shades without a mirror (as suggested in BB mktg materials). I find the texture is similar to BB Rich Color lipsticks. I quite like the red and black lipstick casing.

Re: Purchased 2 new BB Crushed Lip Colors in Regal and Cherry...

Those are nice shades. I just ordered Cranberry from the BB site and can't wait to get it. I hope it's nicely pigmented. I was initially going to get Ruby but wanted more of a berry stain shade.

How do you like Cranberry?

@TraceyEB  I love Cranberry! It's very nicely pigmented and I really love that it's not too bright. It's a nice mix of brownish red but gives my lips a nice lip tone. I recently went to Sephora and swatched Ruby on my hand and realized that I made the right choice picking Cranberry. Ruby had more red than I would have liked.

Really appreciate your note and assessment of the shades, @17stars. I'll be sure to swatch Cranberry and Grenadine when at Sephora again. Many shades are similar with just hints of difference, especially among the reds.

@17stars I found Cranberry to be too sheer tho pretty and same with Ruby. Curious to hear your thoughts. Regal, Grenadine and Cherry have very good pigment and stain however. Punch also but it's quite bright. I think there are some similar shades in this line. Grenadine and Cherry are my over all favs at this pt! Maybe brighter than you like but I couldn't find a decent berry that had enough oomph and they do dry down to a very pretty stain. ☺️

Yay! Sounds like you found some that will work, @Sunnysmom.

2 Replies
testing