Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

❤️Becca thread

I have seen lots of new threads pop up devoted to specific brands and thought I would get some other opinions and ideas about the best of becca.  

I just in the last year have really fallen in love with this brand. We newest favs are backlight priming filter and blush in flowerchild. I feel like shimmering skin perfector is a must have for every makeup lover. I love using the backlight targeted colour corrector on my dark under eye circles.

what are your favorites?

Launching August 6, Ulta Exclusive Ginger VanilleLaunching August 6, Ulta Exclusive Ginger VanilleLush lip color balmsLush lip color balmsBecca Chrissy Teigen PaletteBecca Chrissy Teigen Palette

Re: ❤️Becca thread

Becca's highlighters are one of the best highlighters I've ever tried. I was never really into highlighters before but after trying Becca, I had to have them all. The formulation and texture is so soft and pigmented. I also have some of her blushes. Also very pigmented and nice. That's about the extend of her line that I've tried. I'm semi interested in the backlight primer, but I have oily combo skin so I'm not sure if it will look too dewy for me.

I feel like the backlight primer is very similiar to the laura mercier radiance primer. I feel like it might be just a bit thicker in consistency. It is a dewy type finish so might not work for your skin. 

I agree about the highlighters, they are so creamy and easily some the best pigmented product I have ever tried.

Becca fans, I just love the glow people are getting with this brand!  I'm trying to decide between Skin Perfector and Backlight Primer.  When I tried the Luminous Foundation with my normal primer a couple of times, it looked very natural.  Not at all flat, but it wasn't really different from my usual look with sunscreen.  Which is best for a more illuminated boost, without going into nighttime looks or straight up disco ball?  Thanx,

@annypoo I have oily/combo as well and it was definitely too dewy for me Smiley Sad

if it would've stayed the way it looked after I applied, I would recommend it, but it bordered on the 'greasy glow' for me after about an hour.

Oh well that won't work! My skin is more on the dry to normal side. It used to be more oily and that wouldn't have worked for me then. 

image.pngexclusively avaliable for vib rouges snapdragon and tiger lily. Launches on becca website Thursday!

My local Sephora store finally got a Becca counter. I didn't really understand all the hype behind their highlighters until I swatched one and holy moly crazy pigmentation!!!! Man oh man have I been missing out.

I honestly put off ordering one because I wasn't sure what shade would fit with me. I was between Moonstone, Champagne Pop and Opal (before Pearl came out). And after swatching all of them I can see that I'd be most suited to Pearl and Moonstone. I hope I get one for my bday.

Edit: to clarify, I was talking about the pressed version

I have gotten several of the best of becca type sets because I couldn't decide which one to get. I love moonstone and opal personally. I would have never picked opal because I would have thought it too dark but it is gorgeous on. I also love moonstone. I love the shimmering skin perfector Spotlight smaller size. The doe wand is great for application. 

Their highlighters are just next level compared to other brands. 

I once purchased the Ultimate Complexion Creme Foundation and loved it, but I realized the colour is wrong for me so I really want to get a replacement.

How do you apply the poured highlighter to your face? Fingers? Blender? Brush?

I don't own poured but I have eyed it and thought you would use your fingers or perhaps a stippling brush?? Not sure since I don't know how blendable it is.

Huge BECCA fan, here. Several items are in my regular rotation, to include the Lowlight Sculpting Perfector, Ultimate Concealing Creme, Cheek Souffles, and Shimmering Skin Perfectors. I also own a plethora of cheek tints, but this past year I've moved away from liquid/cream blushes (when in the past they were all I used).

Will happily provide swatches of what I have!

cheek soufflés just sounds so cute. Would love to see what colors you have!

HUGE Becca fan here. I had my eye on the Best of Becca set from ULTA. However, I've never shopped there before and it requires a $50 shipping minimum and the set is only around $32. There are also no ULTA stores anywhere near where I live Smiley Sad(

Well they have a beauty break and several gifts with purchase today, see deals too good to pass up thread for details. I would find something to get you to $50 because the set is very nice!

Luminous Blushes now available on Becca's site

Will be available at Sephora and Ulta in May

Luminous Blush swatches

Top to bottom: Camellia, Tigerlily, Snapdragon, Foxglove, Blushed Copper, Dahlia

Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 9.42.22 AM.png

They look so gorgeous....I have my eye on camellia.

All of them are already available on the Sephora website, at least in Canada.  I wanted Foxglove, but the swatches here don't look as purple as I was hoping.

Does anyone else think that Dahlia sort of looks matte, or is that just me?

It was heard to tell from photos. This is from Instagram dahlia on right mineral blush in nightingale on topimage.png

Thanks for the swatches!

I really want these to arrive in stores so I can go swatch Dahlia myself though. If it's actually that colour blended out then I SO want it, but that heavy swatch looks like it might turn pink/raspberry when sheered out more. Cola Pop did that to me, I thought I was getting a dark burgundy and that was not the case, it's not remotely true to pan on my cheeks (still pretty though).

Also probably going for Tigerlily, and not Snapdragon (looks like a close enough dupe to Orgasm for me to pass).

989 Replies