Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Brand Loyal

❤️Becca thread

I have seen lots of new threads pop up devoted to specific brands and thought I would get some other opinions and ideas about the best of becca.  

I just in the last year have really fallen in love with this brand. We newest favs are backlight priming filter and blush in flowerchild. I feel like shimmering skin perfector is a must have for every makeup lover. I love using the backlight targeted colour corrector on my dark under eye circles.

what are your favorites?

Launching August 6, Ulta Exclusive Ginger VanilleLaunching August 6, Ulta Exclusive Ginger VanilleLush lip color balmsLush lip color balmsBecca Chrissy Teigen PaletteBecca Chrissy Teigen Palette

Becca website is 30% off for cyber Monday. That makes the...

Becca website is 30% off for cyber Monday. That makes the highlight vault $130.

I love every highlighter and palette I have from Becca. M...

I love every highlighter and palette I have from Becca. My prismatic amethyst broke a couple weeks ago and I was so bummed. Oh well, that just gives me motivation to pick up the light waves palette after Christmas or maybe get it as a present (crossing my fingers).

Re: ❤️Becca thread

I like the Ultimate Coverage Foundation , its really good...

I like the Ultimate Coverage Foundation , its really good for my dry skin whilst still being super full covrage. That and in deep winter when tepatures are below 32°F or 0°C it peotects my skin from harsh confitions. (ps good thing there aint anything nuetral about shell)

RE: ❤️Becca thread

Oh that looks beautiful. What shade is that?

It’s the new golden mint color!!

Golden Mint - Available now on their site!

c022c275-0eb8-40c8-87b7-9aefa08d1416.jpg

I wonder if this will be coming to Sephora or Ulta.  

Becca light waves paletteBecca light waves palette

So pretty! Prismatic amethyst is my favorite becca highlighter! 

Adorable products!

Another new product coming?

Swatches of that palette from Trendmood

Details about the face palette and the return of Rose Quartz

i bought the face pallete on sale for $35(wirth it) howev...

i bought the face pallete on sale for $35(wirth it) however i swatched the eyeshadow pallete and it doesnt seem like its worth even the sale price of $29 more like $17 (avg price of a mid end lipstick)since the shadows are meh and sort of samey.

Thanks for sharing ive been so curious!! I do really like how it looks but I really wish they would stop with putting opal in everything like we all own it pick a different shade! It's a little more expensive than I was anticipating as well

New palettes coming out soon:

Screen Shot 2017-10-02 at 9.37.07 PM.png

1,038 Replies