Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Brand Loyal
|

[Updated 9/3] The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

RB-Logo-Brand-Tab.jpg

Welcome to the Rare Beauty thread!

Our founder Selena Gomez believes everyone is unique and rare. But today, too many people feel trapped by unrealistic expectations that are impossible to achieve. Rare Beauty is about accepting who you are – and finding the beauty in your imperfections.

Rare beauty is more than a beauty brand.

Our mission is to shape conversations around beauty, self-acceptance, and mental health. We will work to help people get more access to support and services. We want to help people feel more authentically connected to one another and less alone in this world, which is why we are so excited to open this Community thread on all things Rare Beauty.

This thread will be a place where we share sneak peeks of product, show off swatches, go behind the scenes, and more. This will also be a space to check in with each other and connect beyond our love of beauty, so please share your questions and any feedback with us - don't be shy.

We are just getting started. This is makeup made to feel good in—let’s do this together.

What are you most excited to see from us? Please hit the "Reply" button below and let us know - we would love to hear from you!

Re: [Updated 9/3] The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

Re: [Updated 9/3] The Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Thread: Product News, Release Updates, and All Things Rare

what you are the best!! So glad to see they are keeping the price reasonable and same as the highlighters.

Lovely collection @peculiarzmakeup 

Thank you so much! I appreciate you sharing updates 😊 it’s always so exciting to see what’s new  and the old faves too! @danielledanielle 💕

Absolutely love this 🙌💕 @danielledanielle 

NP.  Both are available now, FYI @peculiarzmakeup 

I absolutely love this brand! It has such an inspiring mission and each product is so well made and personalized to fit everyone’s unique and rare beauty needs! I’m looking forward to seeing what’s next to come and how the community comes together to support an amazing cause! @RareBeautybySG 

Hi guys! Is there any liquid blush shade that y'all recommend? i have "believe" and i think is too strong for me

I have believe also @Valerialontero and I agree that it may be too much also. I purchased the new Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush 3 Piece Set . I posted swatches of them on the hauls thread. Hope that this helps.

4F6302AF-C031-4850-8F1F-4D96B4846A57.jpeg

 Encourage, Truth, Happy

Im in love with Rare beauty products! I feel very confident with them. I love the company's mission statement and how it helps others. 

Loving the new blush in berry. It’s so smooth and color packs a glowing punch! Darling packaging too.BerryBerryC211FD33-C574-4E84-80A1-5E92C87F0180.jpegBB4D5908-851E-425D-8429-8D7376690B07.jpeg

That packaging @Sunnysmom!!!! 😍 

It is so cute isn’t it @itsfi ! Makes me happy just looking at it! 🥰

Picked up the new glossly lip balm promo. Shade is Nearly Neutral. Feels and wears very soft and comfortably on the lips. 

1.9.2021 Haul swatch.jpg

Pretty swatch @itsfi. I agree that the formula is very comfortable (I got the sample, too). 

It really does feel like a balm @PrettyPaint! Soft and moisturizing! ♥️

Thank you so much for the swatch @itsfi I really want to try this GWP for the formula, but I don't have anything to purchase at the moment 😬

Although, I did just watch the collection review by Kathleen Lights and the new Rare Beauty blushes look so cute and compact that I may consider getting one!

@Guessgal, so happy this was helpful! 😃 Her blushes look adorable and such pretty shades too!! 😍 I know I’ll pick up a blush (or two) at some point. I think I may want to see what the shades look like IRL first. If you decide to pick up a blush, I’d love to hear your thoughts. 

134 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos17
  • Screen Shot 2020-04-24 at 12.05.16 PM.png
  • rarebeautyblush.jpg
  • 8DBC600B-2A41-4663-AF53-D20C7C9D1671.jpeg
  • 7A97F48A-3AA6-452E-9C3B-F1C173D8C9EB.jpeg
  • GeorginaBT_0-1600130632669.png
  • 20200914_214920.jpg
  • Far left swatch is the gel; the other swatches are the pencil.
  • 2CA24D3A-F68D-42A5-85DE-51AD4706A635.jpeg
  • 1279C3FC-F95D-42A9-9142-E32235A0E507.jpeg
  • 1.9.2021 Haul swatch.jpg
  • Berry
  • BB4D5908-851E-425D-8429-8D7376690B07.jpeg
  • C211FD33-C574-4E84-80A1-5E92C87F0180.jpeg
  • 4F6302AF-C031-4850-8F1F-4D96B4846A57.jpeg
  • 1000002613.png
testing