Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

what’s your favourite shampoo and conditioner?

for context, I have been using themoroccanoil hydrating shampoo and conditioner religiously for years. But I’ve noticed recently my hair is oily the next day, and I’m washing my hair a lot more often even though I have not been using any other products aside from shampoo/conditioner (I used to do my hair everyday and would used a plethora of products and didn’t have this issue before) and my hair has been looking pretty weighted down.  
I have frizzy, wavy hair. 
what is your favorite shampoo and conditioner?

Re: what’s your favourite shampoo and conditioner?

I like to use the monday smooth shampoo and conditioner.

@kesu00380 I loved the Olaplex Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner Set For Soft, Shiny, Healthy Hair, this combo cleansed my hair well and left it feeling smooth and manageable.

have gone back to the Briogeo Superfoods Banana + Coconut Nourishing Shampoo + Conditioner Duo for Dry Hair because it just works beautifully. 

Right now I’m using and loving the Bumble and bumble All About Repair Bond Building Hair Set. I only need a small amount of product for my bum length hair, it disperses sooo well!! My hair dries really nicely, I see less frizz and it doesn’t get oily fast. 

Oribe Serene Scalp Anti-Dandruff Shampoo! I use native moisturizing shampoo twice then oribe shampoo and then native conditioner. It’s amazing for oily hair. I used to wash my hair often and now I do once a week!

They reformulated the hydrating shampoo and conditioner.  I have yet to find a shampoo that I really love, but IGK Legendary Shampoo 8 oz/ 236 mL,  Oribe Signature Shampoo, and Kerastase Chronologiste are ones that I like.

Oribe gold lust shampoo and Oribe moisture and control mask if you have damaged hair 

@kesu00380 

Davines Oi line and Redken All Soft. 

@kesu00380 Redken All Soft Mega Shampoo and Redken All Soft Heavy Cream.

8 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 23 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing