Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

PLEASE HELP… :(

My hair is soooo dry and not shiny at all. Does anyone have any recommendations on products or something?? Cause i need help quick!!

Tags:

Re: PLEASE HELP… :(

hi! 

I would recommend hair oiling. this is when you apply oil to your scalp and hair 1-6 hours before washing. i love rosemary (mielle rosemary from amazon) and argan oil ( The Ordinary 100% Organic Cold-Pressed Moroccan Argan Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL ). this technique will make your hair so much healthier and it will definitely look less dry and more shiny. i like to massage rosemary oil into my scalp and put argan oil on the mid lengths and ends. 

I would recommend reducing heat styling and making sure to have a heat protectant when you do heat style. Also try to train your hair to only wash 1-2 times a week. 

My favorite shampoo and conditioner is the Bumble and bumble The Bond-Building Repair Trio for damaged hair. it will help repair your hair and is very moisturizing. try to use a mask a couple time per week, some of my favorites are the amika Soulfood Nourishing Hair Mask and the OUAI Treatment Mask for Fine and Medium Hair 8 oz/ 236 mL 

hope this helps!

Hello! I see. If you want a long lasting shine, I would recommend the “LÓRÉAL glossing shampoo”! I hope that helps..💚 also i would recommend using hair masks at least once a week!

Thx pinkkitygirl! Btw your profile pic is the same as me! 😂

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing