cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Help! I destroyed my hair

Hi everyone! 
I need some solid advice on what to do. I am a natural dirty blond, I went red for a year and decided I wanted to slowly go back blonde by highlights... long story short I went to two salons in 6 months colour is horrific and chunky messes but I can live with that, what I need help with is the damage, I had so much cut off but I’m experience even more breakage, dullness, frizz I was in terrified. I’ve been washing with Luke warm water every 3 days now...and haven’t been using any heat products... I’ve been using “blonde me hair mask” “it’s a ten spray” to help comb my hair I need something more to help nothing feels like it’s doing any good... it’s been 2 months since I’ve gone to the salon I just want to save what hair I have left

Re: Help! I destroyed my hair

I agree with the Olaplex recommendation!  I did a lot of damage with a bad color product and used the Olaplex No. 0 product.  I actually put on both steps to the point of my hair being damp--not drenched--put it in a bun with a scrunchie, and slept that way.  In the shower the next morning I could immediately feel my hair was softer, smoother, felt less broken and shredded in my hands while I shampooed and conditioner.  As my hair is fine, any color leaves it feeling somewhat damaged, but this made it feel like it had never been colored at all.  Olaplex Nos. 1 and 2 are salon-performed processes and I have heard amazing things about them but never tried them.  If you don't want to/can't get to a salon, the No. 0 is well priced and absolutely worth trying.  The set for sale here is enough for four applications on my long hair, so you can get multiple tries at getting the best results.

Re: Help! I destroyed my hair

Hi! I have had similar issues in the past. 😞 Olaplex is definitely worth the hype as well as "Amazing Hair Saviour" it is a hair oil, you can find it on instagram. It has literally transformed my hair. You will see instant results as well after one use and will have your hair back to its true self before you know it! 🙂 Best of luck. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing