cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|
Anonymous Insider

Hair

I am looking to grow my hair out and I've struggled. Any suggestions?

Tags:

RE: Hair

I personally have never tried this but I have heard about collagen capsules and powders. They are supposed to be good for your hair, skin, and nails.

Hair

I have trouble growing my hair out as long as I would like because I have a stress disorder and some depression so I take medications that keep my hair from really growing. But, I do know how to grow my hair out very fast and that is with plenty of B6 vitamins and a really good B Complex vitamin. Another thing I do is, I will often add on a pregnancy vitamin to my multivitamin (or with or instead, if you are sensitive too many vitamins). Pregnancy vitamins have great stuff in them for your hair, skin and nails. which you could also compare a really good Hair, Skin and Nails vitamin. I just the Pregnancy one gives me a special boost. I also treat my scalp 2x a week with a totally clean brand that my hairdresser carries, called Surface. I've used their products for years and I swear by them. Of course, there's comparable products here on Sephora. A healthy scalp is always key. And,of course, I treat my hair religiously 2-3x a week with Olaplex no.3. My hair may not grow as long as I want because of meds, but it has improved and it sure grows fast as h___!!! Good-luck
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing