Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Hair oil for wavy hair?

I've used Olaplex No. 7 Bonding Hair Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL and it doesn't do that much for me. I just feel like my roots get greasy even though I focus the application on the ends. Help!

Re: Hair oil for wavy hair?

Also Oribe obsessed. My daughter and I have had great results with their Gold Lust oil. My daughter has super thick, long hair, that is quite prone to frizzing. Her hair was so difficult for me to manage. Once she started using a high-end shampoo and conditioner specifically for curly hair - and on a religious basis - her hair now appears as if she gets her hair done at a salon with a curling iron! The truth is, she blow-dries her hair damp after applying #Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Hair Cream! After that she puts just 3 - 4 drops of #Oribe Gold Lust Oil on her finger tips for her long mane for the final touch. I have tight, curly, long frizzy hair, but I do not have much hair. I use the same regimen, but use a very tiny bit at a time. With time and patience, I have found these products to work better than Aveda - my Gold Standard. 

332DCE2B-EEA1-4F1B-9A6C-9086A42E03BB.jpeg

Re: Hair oil for wavy hair?

@bffsteph I've been using OGX's Argan Oil, and feel like it stands up pretty well to the more expensive hair oils.  I think I'm going back to my fave by Matrix, which has been discontinued.  A lot of people really love B&B's hair oil.  I just bought a full size for my sister - IDK how she uses so much of it -- I used mine for a year and only used half.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 332DCE2B-EEA1-4F1B-9A6C-9086A42E03BB.jpeg
testing