Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

HAIR CARE

Hey girlies, I am having some SERIOUS difficulties with my gross hair! I have very thick hair and its been chemically damaged on the bottom and very very dry on top and bottom. Its so frizzy and dead, and has no volume or shine to it. I have straight hair. But my parents have wavy/curly hair? Some spots of my hair curl up such as my top, they look like bangs but they arent. They look like curtain bangs and the onky think that curl up. How do I help my hair its so dead! I dont want to spend money on a appointment at the salon so before I resort to that I need your help! 

Re: HAIR CARE

What I would recommend and is going in for regular trims, around every 3-4 weeks. This can help prevent breakage and start the growth of hair. I would also recommend to use moisturizing products such as amika Soulfood Nourishing Hair Mask Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 32 oz/ 946 mL reduce your use of heat, and I know you don’t want many services done, but try k18! I would recommend going to a salon and having the treatment but k18 dose have at home products as well. Hope this helps.

Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing