Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever

Frizzy hair

Hi there. My hair has always been straight and without any frizz, but recently it has been frizzing up a lot. I can’t even leave it loose anymore because it turns frizzy in less than an hour. Please, HELP!!

Re: Frizzy hair

Thank you so much both of you!!

Have you changed products? Did you move and the water quality has changed? Are you going to bed with wet hair? Are you rubbing your hair in a towel to dry it? More stress than usual?

Perhaps because it’s winter it’s drier and needs more hydration? Think over if you’ve changed anything recently - if not try hydrating your hair. 

Hair mask at least once a week. And leave in conditioner right after a shower. And oil your ends.

My fav leave in is Ouai. And fav hair oil is Kérastase or Morocco Light. 

As I got older and hit my 20s my hair texture changed dramatically :(( I was just like you. 

good luck!

@B1anc4  These products may or may not work for you, but I found that using an oil shampoo instead of a regular shampoo was a good first step for me (my HG shampoo was discontinued, so no specific recommendation at this time). Then I added a leave-in conditioner. I began with Briogeo Farewell Frizz™ Rosarco Milk Leave-In Conditioner 5 oz/ 148 mL which I liked, but have since found that my hair responds amazingly well to adwoa beauty Melonberry Hair Milk Leave-In Conditioner 6.8 oz / 200 mL I mean, it looks like the dream hair I've always envied others for having now!

You could also try using a mask a couple of times a week. My current go-to is Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair!™ Deep Conditioning Hair Mask 

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing