Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

Curly cream?

I used to use Not My Mother's kinky moves. I'm currently using CurlySexyHair. My hair is thick and naturally wavy and I like to enhance the waves/curl. If you have similar hair what products do you use?

Re: Curly cream?

I'm a big fan of Living Proof's Curl line. I use the conditioning wash, detangling rinse, leave-in conditioner, and then a bit of Prime to add some hold and follow up with their curl cream to style. Their products haven't let me down in dry or humid weather. I find the trick, however, to good curls is to let them air dry naturally and gently fluff them once they're mostly dry. It does take some time and isn't particularly convenient for freshly styled hair, but my curls are definitely fun and bouncy from doing so. I have medium thick, type 3B curls.

Re: Curly cream?

DevaCurl is the absolute best!! The entire line is great, but for styling, I love the coconut curl cream. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Curly cream?

I have curly hair as well and I use a tremendous amount of different products. But the one I find that works the most for me is Mixed Chicks. It's a leave in conditioner but it works for everyones girl pattern. You could find it at target around $20
3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing