Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What’s in your cup?

A companion thread to What's on your plate? 

I thought it would fun to share what we’re all drinking. It could be your favourite tea or show of your crowd pleasing cocktail recipes. What’s in your cup?

Right now, I’m enjoying a nice cup of ginger peach tea with milk and honey. It’s nice and calming before bed. 

IMG_3067.jpeg

Spoiler
And shout out to the original thread  I kinda found out too late about this and it’s been far too long since it was updated. 

Re: What’s in your cup?

Oh, this combo makes a gorgeous purple @Titian06! I've been eating more bananas lately (and interestingly, my sleep has been improving - yes!) and I love blueberries so that will definitely be a combo I do this year, and raspberries too! 😋

@itsfi - I used the bananas fresh, not frozen.  The smoothies were tastey.  I'll have to do this again.  I'm actually not that crazy about bananas, but this is a good way to eat them without "eating" them! 😄

Oh @Titian06, I thought it was just me that felt that way about bananas. It's changed recently but for the longest time, I did not like eating ust a banana. Banana split, I'm down for. Banana cream pie, count me in. Banana bread, sure, why not?! Banana milkshake, bring it! Bananas foster, oh yeah! Just a banana, ummm... no, thank you. 😆 Since Sephoria NYC, thanks to @heartsmyface and @Mellmars1185, I've either had a banana for breakfast, either by itself or in a smoothie or for a mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack. I actually think it (the magnesium from it) has been helpful with my sleep. I like bananas in smoothies, it helps give it a nice creaminess.

@itsfi  Challenge- bite a banana everytime you read the word banana;)   If you do this, it’s gonna be a good day:) 

Ha I was just going through some papers in a dreaded junk drawer yesterday and found a banana bread recipe and made banana muffins.  Mostly to escape the drawer cleaning but no judging cause well, banana muffins. 

@itsfi @Titian06 I was also on the same (banana) boat with eating them alone. Over the years they have grown on me. If I don't have time to make breakfast, bananas are so handy to grab and go. They even come with their own packaging!

@Mellmars1185 @itsfi - That's the best part about a banana--the packaging!  They aren't messy like some fruits and you don't have to put it in a container and use a fork or spoon.  Grab & go!

Blueberries are so good! I love the matching nail peeking out in corner there @Titian06 

Today's smoothie is banana and strawberry--yum! 🍌🍓

20231231_094201.jpg

This looks and sounds delicious @Titian06🍓🍌 

That’s a classic combo. What else do you add @Titian06? It looks creamy, so I’m guessing either milk or yogurt?

@JoSometimes - Almond milk and water.

😍 Look at that texture 🤤 @Titian06 

What's in my cup? A bowl of so...., I mean, bowl of cof...er, cup of coffee/half&half 🤤. I can never have too much coffee,lol.

1000042268.jpg

@Buootiful love coffee but can we just talk about how amazing the cup it’s in is ?! 🤩

@Buootiful - Three small cups or one big bowl--it's all the same! 🤎💀

How super cute @Buootiful! Love coffee.  😍 Coffee in pretty much any form of drinkware - bowl, cup, mug - is perfection!

@Buootiful I love your Jack Skellington bowl cup!

Thank you! I was surprised to find this at Ross😁 @JoSometimes 

@Buootiful I love your bowl of coffee!!!  

Heehee, thank you! @missjeanie 

IMG_6721.jpeg

IMG_6722.jpeg

This one was interesting in a delicious way! It was so it yourself jasmine boba (bubble) tea. Yea powder, sugar, lychee jelly, and an extendable straw we’re all inside the cup. I added water, mixed everything together, put the lid back on, and enjoyed some decent boba at home!

703 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos142
  • IMG_3067.jpeg
  • FAF0780A-4344-45D4-9440-83E80D0F608B.jpeg
  • 236160DF-6ACE-497A-8A9E-3DA153D782E8.jpeg
  • IMG_3209.jpeg
  • IMG_20230613_081511027.jpg
  • 20230510_131519.jpg
  • 20230509_131445.jpg
  • AD24716E-769D-4543-9F3E-8A7CD3E9AA6C.jpeg
  • IMG_9708.jpeg