Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
Highlighted

What's on your plate?

Hello there, ladies and gents!

Keeping in line with all the fun and interactive threads asking about your most recent halls, items you have your eyes on, what you're currently wearing, what's your hair routine, and more, I've decide to branch out and ask:

"What's on your plate?"

The beauty world doesn't just stop at skin care and cosmetics, it also goes hand in hand with your overall health and well-being, so with that, I'm curious to see what we're all chowing down and snacking on be it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, or inbetween!

For those with apps that help count calories or to those who just want to keep a log, here's a place to share, possibly find and share some recipes, and even tips on maintaining a balanced diet.

Don't just share food items, but even drinks! I'm a huge fan of tea and at least have a cup of green tea a day (anti-oxidants) and drink plenty of water.

For lunch today, I had:

-Brown rice

-Steamed egg

-Steamed red snapper with green onion, sesame oil, and black pepper

-Gai lan (it's a type of Chinese vegetable/greens)

Now, tell me, Beauty Talk world, what do you have? Smiley Very Happy

Re: What's on your plate?

Last night I made baked chicken, did my own "Shake & Bake" recipe, cut two, butterflied chicken breasts into strips, dusted them with a bit of cornstartch, dipped in beaten egg, then seasoned with onion powder, sea salt, fresh ground pepper, chili powder, rosemary, and finally shook some garlic & herb bread crumbs.

Baked them at 350 degrees for 30 minutes while my rice cooker was going with brown rice and the steamer tray had broccoli.

Made plenty extra to take to work to share. ^_^

Had some shortbread Girl Scount cookies after!

Sustained myself on hard boiled eggs, bread, and free pizza for the week, so I desperately need something healthy.

- Stir fried broccoli rabe (just like kale but more tender).

- Stir fried veal and leeks

- Black bean pumpkin soup with sausage (smitten kitchen recipe)

- blueberries

Cheerios

There would be something on my plate if I had food today ;( I'm so hungry 

@arielaaaaaaa- That's just it everyone was nice even after her snide, rude comments and she still comes back with her attitude.

@triciaann12- Oh yeah you definitely can quit worrying now. I'm sorry to you for even bringing it up. What a waste...

So....since we've got this thread going back up Smiley Tongue

Beautylovingirl, Triciaann12, Arielaaaaaaaa, and KD006...what's on your plate? 

@triciaann12- Well I WAS feeling better but haven't had to have the cough syrup since last night but slept quite well thanks.

For Breakfast:

Cliff peanut butter bar

coffee + fat-free skim milk & sugar free hazelnut shots

For Lunch:

- Cucumber sandwhich (cucumbers, dill weed, sea salt, whipped cream cheese plain, 1 slice whole wheat bread)

- La Croix Natural sparkling coconut water

- Banana

For Snacks:

- African Autumn tea

for Dinner

- Jimmy John's Beach Club sub sandwhich

- La Croix Natural Sparkling Coconut Water

3,026 Replies