Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What’s in your cup?

A companion thread to What's on your plate? 

I thought it would fun to share what we’re all drinking. It could be your favourite tea or show of your crowd pleasing cocktail recipes. What’s in your cup?

Right now, I’m enjoying a nice cup of ginger peach tea with milk and honey. It’s nice and calming before bed. 

IMG_3067.jpeg

Spoiler
And shout out to the original thread  I kinda found out too late about this and it’s been far too long since it was updated. 

Re: What’s in your cup?

Gingerbread oatmilk chai from Starbucks

Gingerbread oatmilk chai.jpg

I prefer the holiday / winter coffee drinks than the pumpkin / early fall ones, so this drink was right up my alley. Not sure if it's a regular on their holiday menu or a new drink this year, but it was warm and cozy. 😋  A nice change from my usual drip coffee or cold brew.

Mmm… Sounds perfect for keeping warm and toasty @itsfi!

It was really good @JoSometimes! I do use the weather as an excuse justification for indulging. 😉 Well, it’s not only the weather I use for that. 😝 

@itsfi  That looks really good. I've been wanting to try that, but I wasn't sure if it contains any espresso or just the chai. I guess I could always have them add some - a dirty gingerbreak oatmilk chai?

@PrettyPaint, it’s just chai tea, but I am looooving your dirty gingerbread oatmilk chai. I’m indulging in a coffee ️ at the moment with brunch, but I am not at all opposed to grabbing a PrettyPaint 2023 Special (aka dirty gingerbread oatmilk chai) on my way home. I mean, I’m suuuuure I’ll pass by a Starbucks on my way home today. 🚙 

@itsfi Let me know if you give it a try! I agree that it sounds like the perfect after-work treat (as long as it doesn't keep you up tonight). I think I might use my starbucks rewards on it!! 

Time got away from me @PrettyPaint! And I even passed by 2 Starbucks stores on my way home today. I will plan to pick one up on my way to work tomorrow. 

@itsfiCertainly no rush to try it, but I am always an advocate for more coffee! 

I'm so sorry for the delay @PrettyPaint; I tried your creation earlier today and ohhhh, it was delicious! I just haven't had a lot of time to upload photos until this evening. I need to pace myself but I will be having the PrettyPaint 2023 Special again, possibly before this week is over. It was yummy. I should have known - coffee makes everything better. 😂 

This sounds tasty, @itsfi ! 😋

It was delicious @Titian06. Not too sweet, and I could taste the spices. Yum!

20231123_191010-01.jpeg

Martinelli's sparkling apple cider to go with Thanksgiving dinner. I normally only drink it at holidays, so it's a special treat!

That looks crisp and refreshing @caitbird! Happy Thanksgiving!

@JoSometimes  thank you! Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃

A classic Thanksgiving dinner drink @caitbird! It is a special treat! 

@juneoper Pineapple and coconut are a delicious combo. That looks so cool and refreshing!

@juneoper, this looks and sounds so refreshing! 😋

@juneoper  ooh, sounds yummy!

Late last month, my niece and I decorated hot cocoa bombs. We've been sharing one bomb per week with each other and whomever may be over, usually when I have her for after school care. We had the last one earlier this week. 

Here we go...Here we go...

hot cocoa 2.jpg

Little helper handLittle helper hand

hot cocoa 4.jpg

hot cocoa 5.jpg

hot cocoa 6.jpg

Voila! This was shared among 5 people - the little one made the executive decision to give me one marshmallow and keep the other two for herself; no marshmallow for the others. lol. When I asked her about it, her response was that they didn't help make the hot cocoa. Fair point. 😂

@itsfi I did not know hot chocolate bombs were a thing until just now. They look so fun! (I’m stealing this idea for my girls btw…)

@JoSometimes, you and your girls definitely need to decorate and make hot chocolate bombs! You’ll have so much fun! 😃 I’ve been seeing more “make your own” hot cocoa bomb kits in stores but you could make your own too. 

10 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos135
  • IMG_3067.jpeg
  • FAF0780A-4344-45D4-9440-83E80D0F608B.jpeg
  • 236160DF-6ACE-497A-8A9E-3DA153D782E8.jpeg
  • IMG_3209.jpeg
  • IMG_20230613_081511027.jpg
  • 20230510_131519.jpg
  • 20230509_131445.jpg
  • AD24716E-769D-4543-9F3E-8A7CD3E9AA6C.jpeg
  • IMG_9708.jpeg