Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What’s in your cup?

A companion thread to What's on your plate? 

I thought it would fun to share what we’re all drinking. It could be your favourite tea or show of your crowd pleasing cocktail recipes. What’s in your cup?

Right now, I’m enjoying a nice cup of ginger peach tea with milk and honey. It’s nice and calming before bed. 

IMG_3067.jpeg

Spoiler
And shout out to the original thread  I kinda found out too late about this and it’s been far too long since it was updated. 

Re: What’s in your cup?

IMG_6023.jpeg

I tried the Bailey’s iced cap at Timmie’s today (non-alcoholic). It certainly tastes like Bailey’s but ohhhh myyy was it ever sweet! 

I got the Bailey's cold brew this morning, it's pretty good!

@elise222 I should try that one next time. Did you find it to be too sweet?

@JoSometimes I found the bitterness of the cold brew kind of cut the sweetness. I did read a review that said the iced capp was insanely sweet, but they enjoyed the cold brew.

@elise222 I should have read reviews first! Plain iced caps are already just a touch above my sweetness tolerance. The Bailey’s one was waaaaaay above that. The cold brew sounds like a better option. 

Bailey’s cold brew @elise222?!! 👀 That sounds yummy! I feel like I need to see if a Tim Horton’s has found its way near me. 

@itsfi it is really good!! I used to not care for Tim's coffee until they started making fancy cold brews to compete with Starbucks. The Bailey's one has Baileys flavoured infused cold foam, and it is delightful.

That sounds delicious @elise222! I love cold brew coffee. 💗 I love coffee - the smell of it brewing, the smell of the beans being ground, the taste ... mmmm 😋

Just as I suspected, no Tim Horton's anywhere on the West Coast. One day. One. day. 

Out of curiosity, do you have coffee only in the mornings? 

Normally, yes. I find if I have caffeine after noon, I have a hard time sleeping at night 😅

Blume pumpkin spice latte powder, almond milk and maple syrup (I took a pic of honey sticks but changed my mind last minute) 

IMG_1927.jpeg

@heartsmyface  sounds tasty - love the mug!

This looks like some great “me”’time @heartsmyface. 🥰 It’s raining here and your drink is making me think about sifting through my stash of Blume powders to see what strikes my fancy. 

Loving the 🦙 🦙 ❣️

@heartsmyface I live your cup! Llamas are awesome. Unless they’re alpacas. But they’re awesome too.

Years ago, I'd have a pumpkin spice latte drink practically every week. My taste buds have changed and in recent years I probably picked up a PSL drink at a local coffee shop about once or twice a month during the PSL season. This year, I've really just had pumpkin spice coffee at home but don't recall ordering a PSL at all this year until ... 

PSL in a pumpkin.jpg

PSL 2.jpg

PSL 3.jpg

Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte, with almond milk, in a pumpkin!! 😍

@itsfi  What on earth?  I love this idea!!!  Ha it’s so cute!  Does the pumpkin cook while you’re drinking it? 

It’s great, right @heartsmyface! Super cute. 😍 Oooh, that’s a good question. Mine was an iced drink but I think if it were hot, it would cook the pumpkin, at least a bit. 

@itsfi  Okay that seems better. Less potential for chunks.  It’s frosty here so I assumed it was hot.  

Frosty??? Has it been that way for a while @heartsmyface? We’re going back and forth between cool and warmer temps. It rained last night and this morning, but it’s warm and sunny right now. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

@itsfi So cool! This is like a fall version of those tropical drinks they serve inside a pineapple, coconut or watermelon. 

omg, that’s a great way to describe it @JoSometimes. I hadn’t thought of it but so true! This was a fun drink. 😊 

Too cute and it looks and sounds sooo good, @itsfi ! 🧡🧡🧡

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos142
  • IMG_3067.jpeg
  • FAF0780A-4344-45D4-9440-83E80D0F608B.jpeg
  • 236160DF-6ACE-497A-8A9E-3DA153D782E8.jpeg
  • IMG_3209.jpeg
  • IMG_20230613_081511027.jpg
  • 20230510_131519.jpg
  • 20230509_131445.jpg