cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Whatโ€™s in your cup?

โ€ƒ

A companion thread to What's on your plate? 

I thought it would fun to share what weโ€™re all drinking. It could be your favourite tea or show of your crowd pleasing cocktail recipes. Whatโ€™s in your cup?

Right now, Iโ€™m enjoying a nice cup of ginger peach tea with milk and honey. Itโ€™s nice and calming before bed. 

IMG_3067.jpeg

Spoiler
And shout out to the original thread  I kinda found out too late about this and itโ€™s been far too long since it was updated. 

Re: Whatโ€™s in your cup?

Normally, yes. I find if I have caffeine after noon, I have a hard time sleeping at night ๐Ÿ˜…

Blume pumpkin spice latte powder, almond milk and maple syrup (I took a pic of honey sticks but changed my mind last minute) 

IMG_1927.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@heartsmyface  sounds tasty - love the mug!

This looks like some great โ€œmeโ€โ€™time @heartsmyface. ๐Ÿฅฐ Itโ€™s raining here and your drink is making me think about sifting through my stash of Blume powders to see what strikes my fancy. 

Loving the ๐Ÿฆ™ ๐Ÿฆ™ โฃ๏ธ

@heartsmyface I live your cup! Llamas are awesome. Unless theyโ€™re alpacas. But theyโ€™re awesome too.

Years ago, I'd have a pumpkin spice latte drink practically every week. My taste buds have changed and in recent years I probably picked up a PSL drink at a local coffee shop about once or twice a month during the PSL season. This year, I've really just had pumpkin spice coffee at home but don't recall ordering a PSL at all this year until ... 

PSL in a pumpkin.jpg

PSL 2.jpg

PSL 3.jpg

Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte, with almond milk, in a pumpkin!! ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi  What on earth?  I love this idea!!!  Ha itโ€™s so cute!  Does the pumpkin cook while youโ€™re drinking it? 

Itโ€™s great, right @heartsmyface! Super cute. ๐Ÿ˜ Oooh, thatโ€™s a good question. Mine was an iced drink but I think if it were hot, it would cook the pumpkin, at least a bit. 

@itsfi  Okay that seems better. Less potential for chunks.  Itโ€™s frosty here so I assumed it was hot.  

Frosty??? Has it been that way for a while @heartsmyface? Weโ€™re going back and forth between cool and warmer temps. It rained last night and this morning, but itโ€™s warm and sunny right now. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ 

@itsfi So cool! This is like a fall version of those tropical drinks they serve inside a pineapple, coconut or watermelon. 

omg, thatโ€™s a great way to describe it @JoSometimes. I hadnโ€™t thought of it but so true! This was a fun drink. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Too cute and it looks and sounds sooo good, @itsfi ! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

It was @Titian06! One of the best iced PSLs Iโ€™ve had. 

@itsfi Oh my gosh, that is adorable! ๐ŸŽƒโ˜•

๐Ÿ’ฏ agree @QueenMarceline; tasty too! 

@itsfi Adorable and yummy is a great combo โค๏ธ 

@itsfi So cute 

Agree @SportyGirly125.

@itsfi so cute! and delicious I'm sure ๐Ÿ˜‰