Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

What’s in your cup?

A companion thread to What's on your plate? 

I thought it would fun to share what we’re all drinking. It could be your favourite tea or show of your crowd pleasing cocktail recipes. What’s in your cup?

Right now, I’m enjoying a nice cup of ginger peach tea with milk and honey. It’s nice and calming before bed. 

IMG_3067.jpeg

Spoiler
And shout out to the original thread  I kinda found out too late about this and it’s been far too long since it was updated. 

Re: What’s in your cup?

@JoSometimes That is so cute!

@Samtian I was just expecting a drink but it came with a cute surprise!

IMG_4034.jpeg

It WAS watermelon slush with jelly and aloe pieces. Now it’s just delicious memories… 😋

It’s from a restaurant that’s part sushi bar, part boba shop. There are a few restaurants closer to home that combine both but didn’t do either very well. This one is father away does an amazing job at both! Their watermelon slush is made from actual watermelon, not just powder. It’s incredibly refreshing and I even get it in the middle of winter. 🍉

@JoSometimes A watermelon slush is always refreshing 

Green tea no sugar because it’s hot outside 

IMG_1013.jpeg

Such a cute container @SportyGirly125!

Drinking Lipton tea with a little honey.  Stay cool everyone.

Tiki

Sounds both refreshing and calming. I hope you’re staying cool @Tikicat820!

Juice 1.jpeg

Juice 2.jpeg

Juice 3.jpeg

ACV, Pineapple & Berry Smoothie

🍍1 cup pineapple

💧1 cup water

🥄 1.5 Tbsp apple cider vinegar

🍯 Drizzle of honey

🫐 Handful of blueberries & blackberries

🍑 1 peach

🧊 3 ice cubes

Blend together.

Oh this sounds good and healthy at the same time @itsfi 🥰

It's been a great way for me to start my morning @blackkitty2014. I can get through about half of it during my drive to work and then the rest as I make my way through email and phone calls during the first part of the work day. 👍

Starting to think you're very healthy @itsfi ......

Me @jaaayp?? 😲 Nahhh. I go through phases of trying to eat healthy, but I have moments (some times, many of them) and I looooove them ♥️ where I have a donut 🍩 in the morning or a juicy burger 🍔 , yummy fries 🍟& a delicious milkshake 🥤 for dinner. I’m all about tasty food, of any type! 😋

The balance! I am completely with you there @itsfi ... one week I'm like all chicken and veg and smoothies and sugar free drinks and then next week, BAM dozen of krispy kreme in one sitting 😋

@itsfi @Great combo of fruits. I love how every ingredient has an emoji! It took me a moment to comb through the ingredients to figure out what ACV was… 😅

@JoSometimes, I love summer fruits, well, fruits year round, but the summer offers some excellent variety. ♥️ I started incorporating apple cider vinegar after a friend’s dad told me about it years ago -  actually putting it into things is definitely prone to phases. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 😆 

@itsfi Looks Delicious! I was thinking the same as @Titian06 - it looks like a wonderful fruit infused water prior to blending. Thanks for sharing your recipe!

Thank you @Mellmars1185. I love fruit infused waters. You are so right, this combination would be a refreshing flavored water!

@itsfi - This is worth it just for the color! 💜💜💜  Actually it looks really good before you blended it.  I can only imagine how wonderful it tasted!

So funny you say that @Titian06! I’ve been using different fruit combinations for my morning smoothie the past week (yesterday’s was a pinky red) and was thinking this morning that I’d like a dress or blouse in this particular shade of purple. 💜 It was delicious; I’ve gotten used to the ACV taste and don’t really need to add the honey now. 

20230723_160025.jpg

My cup of air 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos142
  • IMG_3067.jpeg
  • FAF0780A-4344-45D4-9440-83E80D0F608B.jpeg
  • 236160DF-6ACE-497A-8A9E-3DA153D782E8.jpeg
  • IMG_3209.jpeg
  • IMG_20230613_081511027.jpg
  • 20230510_131519.jpg