Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

You rang? @Tamara76 

So I actually kind of love Frozen. I made my daughter the most magical Frozen birthday party for her 7th birthday. But... if I have to choose I choose Tangled. Because chameleons. 5A2E26D7-9FDB-45ED-AF23-ABF7C2C9E280.jpeg

Yes, @Tamara76, that was my last chameleon. We had three altogether, but then we got busy with kids and decided not to have lizards anymore. The crickets getting loose got super annoying!

@Beadshopgirl Was that your chameleon?   He (she?) is beautiful! ❤️

So true, @JaneanBT! Disney princess hair is on a whole new level now. Merida's hair is also amazing! I do still miss the traditional animation, though. The Princess and the Frog holds a special place in my heart because it was the last princess film made that way. 

I LOVE Pascal. He is so sassy! He's definitely one of my favorite Disney sidekicks. 😄

Image result for pascal tangled gif

Also, since you mentioned both Rapunzel's and Moana's hair, how perfect is this gif?! 

Image result for tangled moana gif

I love The Princess and the Frog too! It's sad to think there will be no more movies made in that style! 

I love Merida's hair as well! Disney does a great job in the animal sidekick and hair department for sure 😉 

@JaneanBT Team Tangled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't stand Frozen.

Ooh @JaneanBT, I love a good fight Smiley Wink   and you have a twin?  that's sounds so cool!

I'm definitely team Tangled

Image result for unicorns from Tangled gif

Although, if you ask my daughter - she's Frozen all the way (sprinkled with a little Moana, too).  Also, I absolutely love the unTangled poster below!!  That's a keeper. Heart

I'm on team Glitter Z all the way, @ZombieMetroAnt! ❤️

Aw! I am definitely team Moana as well! Don't get me wrong, Frozen was a fun movie, but if I had to watch one over the other, I am going with Tangled, 100%! 

Unicorns! Another reason to love Tangled! 

Image result for tangled unicorns tumblr

Note: Vladimir's ceramic unicorns are so much better than Olaf's carrot nose! 😉 😄

That's my favorite line in the whole movie! The banter in the movie is so good! 

Disney Lilo & Stitch Makeup Brush Set at BoxLunch - 

Omg, @ZombieMetroAnt! This is waaaaaayyyyyyy too cute!!!! ❤️

Image result for stitch

@ZombieMetroAnt OMG! I don’t need anymore brushes but I need this! 😍

Image may contain: drawing

WOW! Love this @Samtian

Aw, this is so cute @Samtian Heart  I love it!!!

It is time for your DDODA (Daily Dose of Disney Art)

Screen Shot 2018-01-24 at 12.45.17 AM.png

If you like this image, it is actually also comes as a t-shirt. (And if you know my constant product posts on the party thread... I feel like I am always promoting unique goods btw! Though, this time it is not from ThinkGeek. LOL.)

The image above is from a site called, TeeTurtle, and this respective t-shirt is on sale for $12 for the next six days. T-shirts are usually $25 on this site so this is actually a great deal.. They also have a large selection of Disney merchandise/artwork so stick around their site to browse if interested.

You can access this shirt directly by visiting: https://www.teeturtle.com/products/enchanting-princesses?variant=1815054319625 

@pixiedust2 @Tamara76 @ZombieMetroAnt

@willa25 I’ve bought from them before. Their size can run big but very soft durable cotton!

Awwww this is adorable @willa25

This is super cute!   Thanks for sharing, @willa25!!! ❤️

2,378 Replies
testing