Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

@angel7594 Thank you Angel! Me too!! Zombie found it for me 🙂

@pixiedust2 Heart  I had a feeling it would tickle your fancy!

@ZombieMetroAnt I've been itching to change my avatar, and I think you just gave me the perfect idea! 😉

Yay!  What a great idea to start a thread purely for Disney magic @pixiedust2! 😄

Thanks for the tag @ZombieMetroAnt! Heart

So happy to be here! 😄

Image result for disney aurora gif

@ZombieMetroAnt Thanks!! This is perfect. 

And thank you to everyone for tagging other BT'ers. I'm so bad at remembering who likes what, so thanks to all of you!

Reposting from the Party Thread. 🙂

Twinings Beauty and the Beast tea! There are 4 flavors and they'll be in grocery stores nationwide until December 2017.

Spoiler
twinings-batb-camomile-honey-vanilla-jpg-1488321673.jpgtwinings-batb-lemon-ginger-jpg-1488321494.jpgtwinings-batb-pure-peppermint-jpg-1488321568.jpgtwinings-batb-orange-cinnamon-spice-jpg-1488321055.jpg

@pixiedust2 YAY! I'm so happy you started this! Definitely long overdue!

I can't wait to see all of the great things posted. My wallet probably won't be too pleased, though. Haha. 😉

How perfect is it that someone with "Pixie" in their name started this, am I right @lmi82?

@ZombieMetroAnt I couldn't agree more! 🙂

64ef3a7989f1ba35332ba777553672fe.gif

I've got one word for this thread:

Image result for funny disney gifs

Heart

SUBSCRIBED!!!

I love this thread.....that is all. xD

❤❤❤

I love Hot Topic, here are a few things found there now.

Bags-

Spoiler

Clothes-

Spoiler

Accessories/Perfume- 

Spoiler

Thanks so much for posting these @Samtian I love Hot Topic and Torrid (same parent company) for Disney stuff!!

No problem @pixiedust2 Where I live a lot of people won't go into Hot Topic, because they think its a goth store. They are missing out! A lot of people also don't associate Disney with Hot Topic, so I thought I'd help spread the good news 🙂

@Samtian I know, I'm always the oldest person in the store LOL! Except when I shop with my aunt. She's almost 70 and she's like a rock n roll queen! She loves Star Wars, Star Trek and everything Disney and she loves shopping there! 😄 Young at heart is the way to be!

Check out these gorgeous hand painted heels! Found it on inta, she sells on Etsy.

cph.png

Anonymous Insider

@McakesMy jaw literally dropped.  I want to wear these to a fancy tea party at Disney world in Cinderella's castle.

These are amazing! 

@Mcakes love love love!!

5 Replies
testing