Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  ✨Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Awwww - So sorry to hear that the rose cups were still sold out.  😥

I am glad you got to try the grey stuff, though!

The grey stuff!! What actually was it?!

It's a tower of frosting with red velvet cupcake inside and a cracker at the bottom IMG_6564.JPG

That looks amazing!! I wanna vacation badly

okay so came to post that the disney site has a working cogsworth clock and lumiere candlestick holder that look true to the new movie and saw the post about the little mermaid and was like omg ariel then watched it and was like ....um??? that's not ariel. Then read the spoiler ahh makes sense now.  Anyway posted pics of the clock and candlestick holder. 

lumiere.jpgcogsworth.jpg

These are so pretty! Love it @greenwenvy, thanks for posting!

These are beautiful!  I think I'd be nervous having them in my house, though, because I'd always be waiting for them to talk and start moving around...

LOL @greenwenvy sorry about that Cat Happy added a spoiler to save any more heartache & disappointment on the article below. hee hee

I like these!  Gonna check 'em out!  

np @ZombieMetroAnt it was interesting, just not what I was expecting. The candlestick and clock are really neat now only if they could talk and clean my house too they would be perfect. Smiley Happy

AHAHA I have no idea why it has the Drybar item. Even when I go to edit there is not link or anything. Sorry bout that folks. 

@Samtian

drybar new spokesperson! <3

lol!

Haha! I thought you meant to do that as a joke! I was going to post something along the lines of "Hey @Samtian I used my Drybar MaiTai and my hair did not transform into Princess Aurora Blonde? What did I do wrong?" 😉

@Randell Hahaha that would have been hilarious!

emily.JPG

emily1.JPG

Spoiler
Details about the sequel have been relatively under wraps, though we do know that it will focus on Mary's original charges, a now grown-up Michael and Jane, who are still in need of some cheering up from their former nanny. The film is set in 1930s Depression-era London and chronicles Mary's return to the Banks home on Cherry Tree Lane after Michael, who's now a father of three, suffers a personal loss. Also set to appear in the film are Lin-Manuel Miranda, who plays a streetlamp lighter, Meryl Streep as Mary’s cousin Topsy, Colin Firth as a banker William Weatherall Wilkins, and Julie Walters, who takes on the role of the housekeeper Ellen. D-ick Van D-yke, who starred in the original Mary Poppins as chimney sweep Bert, will also make a special appearance in the new film.

Usually messing with a classic annoys the living daylights out of me, but I'm actually excited about this one. I think Emily Blunt is going to make an excellent Mary Poppins! Smiley Happy

Also, I LOVE her coat!

I love Emily Blunt! I think she'll be great too. 

I agree @lmi82! Some classics should be left alone. They are classics for a reason! 

Agreed!

Jamberry Nails has a Princess Collection with a ton of cute styles, even for kids nails. They discontinue patterns but I can usually find them on eBay for decent prices. Here is part of the current lineup:

Disney Princesses

Spoiler
IMG_2812.JPG

The Disney Villains line is discontinued but I just got an order from Ebay. There are reputable sellers there. The Poison Apples are my favorite!

Spoiler
IMG_4367.JPG

Oh man... I'm going to have to investigate these! Going to Disney World in October!

4 Replies