Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  ✨Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Same!!!! <3 <3 <3

This week's cover of Entertainment Weekly...

mary.JPG

I'm also excited to see Jack will be played by Lin-Manuel Miranda Cat LOL

Spoiler
mary1.JPG

Who's the third kid? I only remember there being two (Jane and Michael Banks)

@Beadshopgirl The movie is set when the original kids are grown up. The thee kids pictured are Michael Banks' children.

Here's the movie summary: In Depression-era London, a now-grown Jane and Michael Banks, along with Michael's three children, are visited by the enigmatic Mary Poppins following a personal loss. Through her unique magical skills, and with the aid of her friend Jack, she helps the family rediscover the joy and wonder missing in their lives.

Oh, that sounds cool! Thanks @lmi82!

Wonderful new collection of shoes and bags from Irregular Choice. Lots is already sold out but there are wait lists. No princesses, just core characters like Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, etc. 

The holographic Minnie shoes and purse are SO cute! Not cheap either. But CUTE!!

Spoiler
IMG_3354.JPG

IMG_3353.JPG

IMG_3352.JPG

IMG_3351.JPG

IMG_3350.JPG

@pixiedust2The bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!  The polka dot Minnie Shoes!!!!!

unclescrooge.gif

@Tamara76This is making me want to watch Duck Tales.  The Goldie episodes were some of my favs.

How interesting is this?

0.JPG

2.JPG

Spoiler
1.JPG3.JPG
alice-wonderland-classical-animation-kathryn-beaumont-gif-1
4.JPG

@willa25, have you seen this video

This is pretty cool! Smiley Happy

@ZombieMetroAnt, I actually had never seen. Thank you so much for thinking of me like this!!! Yes, my fascination with Alice is a little out of control sometimes.. LOL @Mcakes

This is really neat! Thanks for sharing @ZombieMetroAnt ❤️ You're going to really enjoy this @willa25 Smiley Very Happy

00000000.JPG

Capture 1.JPG

Spoiler
Here's some news that'll have your (mouse) ears perking up: Disney just announced a whole slate of release dates for its upcoming movies, and now we finally know when to expect highly anticipated fare like Frozen 2 and Disney's live-action remake of The Lion King. That's the good news. The bad news? The wait for each movie isn't exactly short.

Frozen 2 will breeze into theaters in time for Thanksgiving…two long years from now, on November 27, 2019, according to Entertainment Weekly. The sequel is expected to reunite the gang from the original, though there's no word on exactly what future icy adventures await.

Elsewhere, in warmer climates, a tweet by director Jon Favreau confirms that The Lion King, the latest in Disney's efforts to turn classic animated musicals into live-action (or, in the case of The Lion King, eerily lifelike CGI) experiences, will hit theaters on July 19, 2019. It's set to star Donald Glover as Simba, with James Earl Jones as Mufasa, and Beyoncé (!) reportedly considering voicing Nala. Heart 

Two other major movies to get new release dates are the next Indiana Jones movie, which is now set for July 2020, and Disney's adaptation of A Wrinkle in Time, starring Oprah Winfrey, Reese Witherspoon, and Mindy Kaling. The latter movie, which will debut March 9, 2018, is directed by Ava DuVernay, a distinction that makes DuVernay the first woman of color to direct a live-action movie with a budget of $100 million or more. DuVernay is also only the third woman overall to reach that milestone, after Kathryn Bigelow and Patty Jenkins did so for 2002’s K-19: The Widowmaker and the upcoming Wonder Woman, respectively.

Also on the upcoming Disney calendar: Wreck-It Ralph sequel Ralph Breaks the Internet, a mouthful of a title that may now be too real for these times, comes out November 21, 2018; a Tangled treatment of the "Jack and the Beanstalk" story, called Gigantic, opens November 25, 2020; and Magic Camp, a comedy about rookie magicians, hits theaters April 6, 2018.

Now that you've got all of that scratched into the crevices of your day planner, the excruciating wait begins.

Interesting... I'm probably the only one thinking this but I wonder if they'll do a 3rd National Treasure. Thx for posting!

Cat Happy I'm sure Nicholas Cage is asking the same question @veronika23

Spoiler
p.s. have you seen his Disney memes? LOL!!

Image result for funny nic cage gif

@ZombieMetroAnt😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

0000000000000.JPG

face.JPG

face1.JPG

Spoiler
Disney-themed Korean beauty products have landed. That’s right: Two of your favorite things ever have collided in a collaboration of your dreams. The animated characters have partnered with Korean beauty brand the Face Shop to create a line of products that include Disney Princess sheet masks and Mickey Mouse lip tint. Yes, it's everything.

Some of the new products have packaging branded with your favorite childhood characters. There's concealer, eye shadow, bronzer, and the like that have images of Monsters Inc., Donald Duck, and Minnie and Mickey. There are sheet masks from characters such as Snow White, Ariel, and Sleeping Beauty that — though an image has yet to be released of the actual mask — we’re hoping makes the user look just like one of the royal crew for at least as long as it is left it on.

They couldn't come at a better time, either, as Disney obsession is at a peak level. Not only has the live-action version of Beauty and the Beast with Emma Watson been dominating the box office, but Disney-themed clothes have also showed up at Paris Fashion Week. The Face Shop isn't the first beauty brand to get in on the action, either. It was only this past February that L'Oreal debuted a Beauty and the Beast-inspired, limited-edition capsule that sadly, wasn't easily accessible in the U.S.
face2.JPG

What's more, Korean beauty trends have been having a big moment as of late as well, including Instagram-worthy face sheets, innovative moisturizers, and face peels. We only just recently rounded up the 13 best of the bunch that will promise an instant refresh for this coming transitional season. Which is all to say, there's nothing better than two of our favorites coming together in a collection you're going to want to shop every product from.

face3.JPG

So, whether you want to brush on powder with the help of Winnie the Pooh or paint your nails like Belle from Beauty and the Beast, this collaboration is for you. You can shop most of the assortment on Amazon and view all the products to come on the brand’s Instagram.

face4.JPG

oh my gosh winnie the pooh!! 

XOXO,
Marieke

OMG!   So excited they'll have Pooh and Mike Wazowski!   ❤️

IMG_0823.GIF

Yay for Mike Wazowski!

movie disney pixar monsters inc GIF

2,246 Replies