Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Actually, I did snap a pic of the tea set, but it came out blurry. It is the same one the Disney Store has listed. It's $250!

IMG_3168.JPG

IMG_3219.PNG

@Randell Thanks for posting all that info about the Food and Wine Fest! That Blood Orange Cider looks amazing! And so excited you got to try the Grey Stuff! Was it delicious??

Nice haul at the Vault too! Wow I didn't know about the $1 popcorn refill. It's my hubby's crack. He loves their popcorn like nothing else on earth. Must get there soon!!

Haha! Yes @pixiedust2 it was delicious!! 😉

The popcorn promo is for APs and you have to buy a special AP bucket. I think it was $15? Then for about 6 weeks (maybe more) it's only $1 per refill. They do it about the same time every year.

They supposedly sold out of the AP buckets. But, we just saw some at DCA. So maybe they restocked?

Found on Amazon at ABCHIC store. BATB leggings and a skirt! If you dig around on Amazon under leggings, you can find a lot of Disney prints. I've found Villains, Snow White, Little Mermaid, NBC. They're not officially licensed so you do have to search a bit. 

IMG_2939.JPG

IMG_2941.JPG

Really cute socks from Stance dot com. They have a new BATB collection but they also have other Disney socks for women, men and kids. The Minnie collection is cute!

IMG_2934.JPG

IMG_2935.JPG

sub-buzz-14039-1488996154-1.jpg

March Magic is back - T-shirts and posters with 2017 teams on DisneyStore.com from March 14 to April 4, 2017.

I am voting for the Briar Patch Vultures (Splash Mountain is my favorite ride!), but might pick up the Lost Boys, Movers and Phoenicians!Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 7.58.06 PM.png

Garvey Manor Ghouls woohoo! 👻

How cute is this theme (found it under "settings" on the android😞 

A1.jpg

Spoiler
A2.jpg
A3.jpg A4.jpg A5.jpg

@ZombieMetroAnt Okay, I have android so this theme shall be mine! 😄 

I love it! ❤

OMG!  This is soooo cute!  I wish we had cool stuff like this for iPhone! 💗💗💗

Oh, this is adorable!  Great find! 😄

love this thread! I just moved to Florida and my husband and I need to get annual passes soon. Need my Disney World fix 🙂

Yes! Get that Disney fix in for us all 😄

On my Disneyland "to do list" (in addition to The Red Rose Taverne!!)

IMG_2875.PNGIMG_2917.PNGIMG_2914.PNG

Anonymous Insider

@Randell  I love Disney pins!  Those are adorable

@Randell. Those pins are soooo cute!   The cupcakes don't look too shabby, either!

Anyone else collecting the Disney Store 30th Anniversary pin sets? I, unfortunately, found out too late about these so that I missed the first 2 weeks of releases. But of course they release the best pins during those first 2 weeks, Beast (my fav!) included.

I had to resist. But they were super cute. They are also releasing this at the end of March...

@Randell I am such a huge fan of Donald Duck. Though I'm trying to stay away from tsum tsums as I'll want to collect them all.

Wise choice, they're so addictive! Donald is such a cutie!

testing