Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

These are very cool!! Thanks for sharing @pixiedust2😍

On sale, you say? hhmmmmm....

Image result for evil queen from snow white gif

I may have to pick this up!  Also, those nails, girl!?  They look bom dot com - I love how they match that wall @pixiedust2!

@ZombieMetroAnt SALE!!! Run girl, run! Aww thanks for noticing my nails. It’s Coronation by Cirque. I lusted after it for years and they finally re-released it at Xmas. It’s my new precious 💅🏼💜

These are fabulous additions to your collection, @pixiedust2!  That poison apple bottle is super cute!  And "apple car freshener"?  LOL! 😉    @pixiedust2

@Tamara76 😂 yeah, it’s not a very refined fragrance. But who cares, right? It’s all about the bottle 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Exactly! ❤️ 

This is so gorgeous....

@jesscheems, you would totally pull these off Smiley Wink

0.JPG

Spoiler
Belle from Beauty and the Beast

Mulan 
Cinderella

Pocahontas

Snow White

Jasmine from Aladdin

Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty

Ariel from The Little Mermaid 

Wow! These are amazing! Thanks Z! @ZombieMetroAnt

The Aurora look is so stunning! I love these 😄

@ZombieMetroAnt OMG those are some super pretty looks. Thanks Z lol **BLUSH** Your compliments are too much for me ❤️ too kind ❤️

These are gorgeous looks

Has anyone seen this French Beauty and the Beast, apparently it came out in 2014.  It's on Netflix, I watched it twice over the weekend.  It's really good, it seems to be based off of the original Beauty and the Beast  story but with some added "uniqueness" if that makes sense.

Image result for beauty and the beast french movie

I love Beauty and the Beast so I'm definitely going to check it out! Thanks for sharing @darkiceis

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

Now I need to watch it!! Is it also called beauty and the beast?

Re: RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

@annypoo You should be able to search Beauty and the Beast. You also do have the option to switch the audio to English in case you don’t want to read subtitles. 🙂

OOH!!  I'm very intrigued @darkiceis Smiley Surprised  sounds like I'll have plans this weekend...YAY Heart

Testing to see if this will show up in the feed!

RE: Re: The Disney Thread!

Thank you for the thread migration but omg this kills my phone lol

villain.PNG

This thread is so exciting! Disney makes my heart happy.

Cross-Posting from the December Hauls Thread - My Beauty and the Beast Hand Cream and Lip Balms have arrived from ASOS! ❤️

121517asos.jpg

testing