Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

@niki172 No, I didn't get to!! The lines for panels, etc. started at 10pm the night previously. So, we didn't even try. Plus if I saw Tom I'd probably faint and ruin my entire day. 😉 Hope he is in it!!!

ACK! @Randell IM DEAD!  

Related image

These are so freaking gorgeous!  ❤️  Thank you so much for the awesome pics!  Glad you survived D23 😍

Also, got this new brush, which I think will retail for $15.

IMG_7277.JPG

More close-ups...IMG_7270.PNGIMG_7273.PNGIMG_7274.PNGIMG_7271.PNG

Wow! Thanks for all the pics @Randell!  I really want that storybook palette. If I can get one thing that would be it!

Reposting from earlier... Hopefully I remember everything!

Besame x Snow White -

Storybook Eyeshadow Palette ($68)

Mirror ($40)

2 Outfit inspired eyeshadow palettes ($45 each)

4 Full Sized Lipsticks ($22 each)

Translucent Setting Powder ($25?)

Peach Cream Blush ($25)

Mini Dwarf Inspired lipstick kit (6 gemstone shades, 1 diamond top coat -$35?)

Pie Cream Balms (set of 3 - $18)

Larger embroidered bag w/ pockets ($35 I think?)

2 zip "book" bags, for brushes, pencils, etc ($15 each)

Collection launches end of September, specific date yet. An app is upcoming where it will likely pop up for purchase first. Sign up for emails to know when the app is ready and when the collection is available. 

Online, Besame boutiques, the app, and some retailers. Sephora will be getting some of the collection, other retailers TBA. 

They have a preview with more info and swatches on their Instagram story from D23.

Hm.. I posted some info on the Snow White collection but it seems to be missing now?? Did anyone see it earlier? 

Besame live on Instagram going over the Snow White Collection. Will be released toward the end of September, no specific date. The collection looks like it includes:

-3 Eyeshadow palettes ($68 for Storybook, $45 for the other two)

-Mirror ($40)

-4 Snow White Lipsticks ($22 each)

-Mini Dwarfs lipstick kit (6 gemstone inspired shades, 1 diamond top coat - $35)

-Finishing powder ($35)

-Cream Blush (neutral peach shade - $25)

-Pie cream balms (set of 3 - $18)

-3 bags - one makeup bag with compartments ($35), 2 "all purpose" bags ($15)

It will be for sale on their website, their boutiques, the app (they will have an app where it will pop up first - according to Gabriela, not released yet), and "partners," so some of the collection will be at Sephora, and other retailers they haven't announced yet. 

I am buying the whole thing. Every piece of the collection. They teased the Peggy collection as well. The live video will still be up on their Instagram story for a bit. 

@greeneyedgirl107 I am a fan of her and Bridget. Not so much of Kendra. 

There re are some things I don't like about holly but overall I am a fan of hers.

@darkiceis Yes!  I agree that Holly has her flaws!  Bridget seems very nice.  And I've never cared for Kendra, either!

Image result for holly bridget disney

@darkiceis - thanks so much for the info on the dolls! Unfortunately I don't have a Disney store near me :(. They took them all out and the one Disney store in my state the mall had a huge riot happen that made national news when some MJ shoes were launched so I don't know about going up there. I mean I love to shop, but I'm not looking for a physical fight. Maybe I'll try calling and see what happens...

@niki172 I hear you on that one. You could always try online on aug 3rd. There are pictures of the other dolls too. Snow White is the nicest THis yr. 

I don't remember if anyone posted this, but you can sign up on the Besame website to be notified when the Snow White collection launches. The same goes for the Agent Carter one, too. 

ETA: Feel free to cross-post this info to the Besame Cosmetics thread. I couldn't find it.

Thanks for the heads up!   I signed up to be notified! ❤️   @lmi82

Swatches of the Besame x Snow White lipsticks

Screen Shot 2017-07-15 at 9.22.52 AM.png

I really like the Snow White Red and One bite lipsticks! I can't wait to see the rest of the collection swatches. 

@pixiedust2 I've always loved this bedroom (Holly Madison's):

Image result for holly madison bedroom

@greeneyedgirl107 Yes and I'm very jealous of her LOL! If I had her money, oh the things I could do!!! It's very pretty. 

@pixiedust2 Last I knew, she was worth $4 million and her husband was worth $10 million...but I think he was having some financial problems recently...?

@greeneyedgirl107 hats her bedroom?? I have never seen it. I'm in love with her bathroom, the stained glass window is so pretty. 

@darkiceis I usually don't like reality stars, but I've always been enamored with her!

testing