Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  ✨Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: I found these​ purses on Thinkgeek. If they had a Belle,...

ThinkGeek has the best (and nerdiest) things!  I love this store Heart didn't even realize they carried Disney bags...thanks @Lazybeautybeast

Re: I found these​ purses on Thinkgeek. If they had a Belle,...

Those are so cute!  I especially love the Snow White and unicorn bags! <3   @Lazybeautybeast

The Snow White is my favorite too!

The Snow White is my favorite too!

Re: The Disney Thread!

Image may contain: textImage may contain: textImage may contain: textImage may contain: text

@lmi82

moana-consider-the-coconut.gifAbout to play this song right now since it is stuck in my head - lol!

"...consider its treeeees!  The island gives us what we need! And no one leaves!!!!!!"

@Tamara76 ...and now it's stuck in my head!

LOL!   @skcfan  It's a good song!!!! <3

I love the whole soundtrack! @Tamara76

@pixiedust2 I've always loved this bedroom (Holly Madison's):

Image result for holly madison bedroom

@greeneyedgirl107 Yes and I'm very jealous of her LOL! If I had her money, oh the things I could do!!! It's very pretty. 

@pixiedust2 Last I knew, she was worth $4 million and her husband was worth $10 million...but I think he was having some financial problems recently...?

@greeneyedgirl107 hats her bedroom?? I have never seen it. I'm in love with her bathroom, the stained glass window is so pretty. 

@darkiceis I usually don't like reality stars, but I've always been enamored with her!

So, I still have no clue what Besame will have at D23, or what will actually be available.

Besame will make an official announcement tomorrow (the first day of the expo).

From Hello Giggles article, it sounds like 1 Storybook Palette and the mirror will be available!? If so, you can guarantee they will be coming home with me ...as long as they don't sell out. And, I will share pics.

@Mcakes If I can get my hands on those mini lippies...you know I will!

From HelloGiggles video:

IMG_6988.PNG

brb crying at the beauty of this palette

@Randell Whatever info you can share would be amazing! Totally jealous you'll be there! 

@Randell Yes please share pictures!! I'm dying to see the mirror. I can't find any pics online anywhere. The palette looks amazing!

Also, for any Agent Carter fans...a second collab with Besame!

IMG_6991.PNG

The Besame Snow White lipsticks

Screen Shot 2017-07-13 at 6.13.24 PM.png

Those lipsticks look beautiful! 

Oh my goodness! Totally need!!!

4 Replies