Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

I know! I love it!!! ^_^

Welp, time to listen to the Mulan soundtrack on Spotify!

Image result for mulan girl worth fighting for gifs

Image result for mulan gifsImage result for mulan gifs

So much sass....so much confidence.

They were feelin' themselves.

is it me or is everyone else upset that the live-action Mulan will have no songs??? ummm.....

In the interview, Caro said her remake would primarily be a martial arts film, and “extremely muscular”.

Mulan12.png

Seriously?!?!  That is sooooo wrong!!! @shirleylin88

IMG_0724.JPG

I was pretty disappointed when I heard this. The songs are the best!! 😔

@shirleylin88, I'm so sad that there's not going to be any songs! 😞 It'd be really funny if the theater broke out in song during the movie. If not, I'll just have to sing quietly to myself. 😉

XOXO,
Marieke

@MariekeBT. Too bad we all live so far apart across two (or more) countries or we could go together - BT meetup and singalong to the non-musical Mulan!

WHAAAAT?? A Disney movie WITHOUT songs?! What in Disney adaptation!!

and there's already been upsetting headlines surrounding this movie

I've yet to hear anything that sounds remotely sensible coming from news of this live action remake. -_- 

This includes the first draft of the plot that leaked when word first broke there would be a live action adaptation where they wanted Mulan to take a back seat to a European soldier who is the one who comes in and saves the day in China and essentially becomes her love interest. I think they did scrap this idea after so much backlash was heard, cuz....way to completely NOT make Mulan, y'know, Mulan.

@shirleylin88 Um, WHAT?!!! 😞

It would be a sacrilege if "I'll Make a Man Out of You" was not included! What in the world are these Hollywood people thinking? 

Image result for mulan let's get down to business gif

Well, if it's going to be like that... all I can say is:

Image result for dishonor on your cow gif

The dishonor gif is so on point

Your use of gifs has brightened my morning

Image result for angry disney face

What kind of ridiculousness is that?!?!?! Make A Man Out of You is one of the BEST Disney songs!!!

I totally agree!  @Samtian. So sad!

IMG_0725.JPG

My daughter's HS rugby team makes a playlist each season before the state playoffs start, and this song is on it every year. I love it & it is so perfect :).

And it gives great, applicable insight for dating criteria LOL!

@lylysa Yup! Haha.

872.jpg

I really hope someone in the world has this on their dating profile, it would be hilarious.

@lylysa It definitely would! Hahaha! 😄

@lylysa, hahaha! That would be great! 😄

It'd be a great conversation starter, even on those speed dating events.

"So tell me, what's your type?"

"Be a man. You must be swift as the coursing river. Be a man. You must have all the force of a great typhoon...."

testing