Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  ✨Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Honest Trailers are one of my favorite things ever... and they just did one for Beauty and the Beast!  Enjoy Smiley Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwu8XNTGX5o

And if you loved that one, they've done so many of Disney movies

Spoiler

And of course After Ever After.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diU70KshcjA

Hahahaha the songs are pretty funny! Smiley Very Happy

i love honest trailers! and bad lip readings

Bad lip readings are so good @samls324 Smiley Very Happy 

@Annaihk I love Honest Trailers, too! So accurate hahaha! I didn't know they did so many Disney ones Smiley Happy

@ohheyitscindyk  Yep Smiley Happy  My favorite part are the songs

I just found this app on IOS! It's called Shop Disney Parks. 

IMG_2877.JPG

I think they have more things here than the Disney Store. So worth a look, especially if you're looking for Magic Kingdom stuff. 

EDIT to confirm there is way more stuff on the app. I just bought these and I was able to use my AP discount. WOOHOO!

IMG_2879.JPG

Love the app, the AP discount usually convinces me to buy more than I should lol

Why would you do this to me?!?!  More cool stuff to buy..... @pixiedust2

Evil Queen 👸🏻 Heart Box 😍 

I wonder if they actually have a real box. That would make for a really cute jewelry box. 

Haha! Yes, VERY dangerous! It also has a map feature for finding items while you're at the park. 

Also, they release the Disney Parks exclusive Tsum on the App first. And, obviously, best part, they apply your AP discount. 

Eek!!!  That box is so flipping adorable...wonder if Android has this app too.  Thanks @pixiedust2! 💕

I love this whole thread!!!! Smiley Happy

I was in the LEGO store this weekend and had to stop myself from buying the Disney Castle. It's so beautiful but I wasn't ready to spend $400 on LEGO that day. Hoping I'll be able to convince a few people to come together to get it for my birthday in a few months! (Or i'll just give in and buy it myself Smiley Happy)

upload_666162089814338315.jpg

(On a non-Disney note, I ended up getting the Palace Cinema, which I'm loving so far.)

Spoiler
upload_1132761483703921107.png

That is so hard to resist!! Keep an eye on Amazon. I've found some great Lego Disney deals there!

@AshleyYVR, I purchased the Disney Castle the day it came out for my daughter, and it is AMAZING. You're going to love it!

@jadeann one day it will be miiine!

@AshleyYVR I have been drooling over the Disney Castle every time I've passed the Lego store over the past couple months! 😍😍😍

I knoooow @Tamara76! It's probably for the best that I don't pass the LEGO store that often. It'd be worse than Sephora for me! I love all the details in the castle, I think it'd be so much fun to build.

EMGN-Disney-Meme-10.jpg

Spoiler
1EMGN-Disney-Meme-1.jpg
2C1W6h4-UcAEmpip.jpg
3 758186a1422645f5ccbbb177e6d7b04401449f4991961d170279bc62c8a56bcf_1.jpg
4 56d4f815878116b99212e298d5bde5e4.jpg
5C0y39iZW8AQAC7E.jpg
6 24-if-Cinderella-happened-now-funny-cartoon.png
7kskss.PNG
8 15624633_1616596058357912_665652993814691840_n.jpg
9 if-aladdin-happened-today-i-can-show-you-the-world-14837807.png