Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  βœ¨Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Awwwww!  Thanks for sharing the Honeymoon pic!  So sweet!@willa25

@willa25 Woohoo! Happy that you joined the party @willa25! I love the honeymoon pic (especially the Minnie bride ears) and the periodic table one is brilliant! Smiley Happy

100% edible Heart

bb.JPG

Spoiler
We thought we'd seen it all when it comes to enchanting Disney-themed desserts, but oh boy, were we wrong! Instagram-famous baking extraordinaire Meghan Rosko just blew us out of the water with her latest creative baking venture: Beauty and the Beast macarons!

It looks like Meghan starts with a basic macaron recipe and then forms a "mac stack" with not two but three layers of sweet, crunchy goodness. She then uses thin lines of icing to cover the layered treat in impressively intricate designs. The best part? She tops the dessert with an Enchanted Rose by drawing a flower design on a sugary candy that mimics the Beast's dome-encased special rose.

It doesn't get much more enchanting than that! Watch the video above to see exactly how Meghan crafted this Belle-approved masterpiece.

I would be that annoying person photographing my macaron for social media before eating it lol

WOW! Now that is what you call "too pretty to eat."

OMG!  This is truly magical! 😍😍😍

Lil.JPG> ETASpoiler Alert - this is not a Disney movie, (but apparently one is in the works). 

Spoiler
Article from Glamour:

The first look at The Little Mermaida live-action film based on Hans Christian Andersens fairy taleis here, and you'll want to watch it again and again. That's because, between the brief glimpses of what a mermaid looks like in the ...er, fins (a.k.a. special effects magic) and all of the plot twists, there is a lot to take in.

Before you dive in, it might be helpful to get the characters straight: The 2017 version of The Little Mermaid centers around budding journalist Cam Harrison, played by William Moseley, who is sent on assignment to investigate a possible real-life mermaid (played by Poppy Drayton of Downton Abbey fame). Cam takes his younger sister Elle (Loreto Peralta) along for the adventure and, shortly after, the trio are acting as a unified team against a man trying to steal part of the mermaids soul. Were treated to a snapshot of this drama in the two-minute clip, which also features Shirley MacLaine, who appears to be pro-mermaids. Theres no such thing as mermaids, a little girl says to the acting legend. You wouldnt say that if you met one, she responds.

This film is different from Universal Studios's Little Mermaid remake, which once had Chloe Grace Moretz slated to play the magical mermaid. (She later dropped out.) Walt Disney Studios, the force behind your favorite animated telling of the story, is also planning a live-action remake. It's likely that their mermaid will have red hair. (Lindsay Lohan is vociferously petitioning for the role on social media.)

Wow....that left me underwhelmed.

More like "The Little Mermaid, but not the animated Disney version where Ariel is a defiant, red-headed 16 year old determined to win the heart of a blue-eyed, human prince, gives up her voice, has a rag tag crew of animal sidekicks, puts her father's kingdom in danger, but ultimately gets all she wants because the human prince is extremely cool with suddenly learning he's almost been brainwashed into marrying an evil sea witch who shape-shifted into a hot chick and that the voiceless girl he's been hanging out with for three days has the lower body of a fish so he's all for standing up for her honor and rescuing the day!" nor is it "The Little Mermaid, but also not the Hans Christian Anderson fairy tale either in which a teenage mermaid saves a prince she finds is a total dreamboat and gets her feelings hurt when he's found on the shore by a human female and has no clue who actually saved him so she trades her voice for some legs, only to feel the sharp stab of knife jabs every time she walks, hangs out with the prince and learns he's promised to marry another girl from a different kingdom, but oh...plot twist, it's the girl on the beach and he's totally happy so the mermaid is devastated so her sisters sacrifice their long hair to the sea witch for a dagger to give to the mermaid to murder both the prince and his new bride so that when their blood splashes on her she can get her tail back and she can be with her family again, but she can't do it, so she jumps to her death into the ocean, but wait, doesn't turn into foam like she thought she would and instead becomes an angel and has a voice again!"

Sorry, my inner cinema sins voice over took over.

I hated it. 

I have yearned for a live-action little mermaid since about the age of 8.. and THIS is what my 30+ year wait gets me??

*grumps*

I watched this but was not sure how I felt about it..I'm really not sure how I will feel about the Disney live action since that's what I associate Little Mermaid to be and I LOVE Ariel. 

How cute is this theme (found it under "settings" on the android): 

A1.jpg

Spoiler
A2.jpg
A3.jpg A4.jpg A5.jpg

@ZombieMetroAnt Okay, I have android so this theme shall be mine! Smiley Very Happy 

I love it! ❀

OMG!  This is soooo cute!  I wish we had cool stuff like this for iPhone! πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Oh, this is adorable!  Great find! Smiley Very Happy

Anyone else collecting the Disney Store 30th Anniversary pin sets? I, unfortunately, found out too late about these so that I missed the first 2 weeks of releases. But of course they release the best pins during those first 2 weeks, Beast (my fav!) included.

I had to resist. But they were super cute. They are also releasing this at the end of March...

@Randell I am such a huge fan of Donald Duck. Though I'm trying to stay away from tsum tsums as I'll want to collect them all.

Wise choice, they're so addictive! Donald is such a cutie!

A cute little video popped up on facebook that I think you'd all like (especially pug lovers!). It's called Beauty and the Pug (made by Doug The Pug). Smiley Happy Smiley Very Happy

jjsjjss.PNG

You can view the video even if you're not on facebook.

Spoiler
https://www DOT facebook DOT com/itsdougthepug/videos/1329222427162580/

Edited to add the youtube video! Thanks @Tamara76! Smiley Very Happy

Awwwww!  It's on his YT channel, too!   So adorable! 🌹🌹🌹

@lmi82 Oh my!! Thanks for the laugh!!