Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Will do! ❤️  @pixiedust2

@Tamara76 That clutch is beautiful! I can't decide which side I like more. 

And OMG your new avatar! I love it! 🙂

Thanks!   I love both of them, hence the new avatar.  😊  I haven't changed it in a very, very, long time, so it feels a little strange! 

!!!!!  @Tamara76!!  I'm loving all these new avatars Heart  Yours is so cooooolll!!!  00000000.JPGI love the sugar skull effect! 

Thank you!  I'm having trouble finding my posts because I keep forgetting I changed it - LOL! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

@Tamara76I wish it were me, but it was our own Tinker Bell @pixiedust2 when she posted about the Snow White bag. 

I'm obsessed with Disney bags - Dooney, Coach, Marc Jacobs, Kate Spade, Danielle Nicole... I want them all!

Thanks! @Anonymous  We have come full circle, then, since @pixiedust2 who started this thread!   💗

My first time in this thread, but Aurora drew me in, she's my favourite. 💜  This looks beautiful!!

Mine, too! 💗

Oh my Maleficent! I need!

Anonymous Insider

Maleficent and Ursula are my two favorite Disney villains.  Then Izma and Madame Mim and Hades and.... who am I kidding, I love them all

@Anonymous Izma is the best! I love Hades too!

I love Maleficent, too, so I love how I can flip the clutch around based on my mood.  😊

And, I am loving your new avatar, @Tamara76 !!! So bleeping awesome!

Thank you! 😘   @lyravega

OMG Disney thread!  I'm home.

Welcome home 😄

00000000.JPG@Mcakes!!!!!  I love your new avatar!!!  EEEEKKKK!!!! Heart 

Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt, I saw it and couldn't resist lol. Which princess are you?!

Princess?  Me? Oh gosh, you are so darn cute @Mcakes!!!  Heart  

I'm more like the raven from Snow White LOL!

Image result for raven from snow white

Oh I love that raven @ZombieMetroAnt lol. We will just have to find a zombie princess who suits your liking 😛

1 Reply
testing