Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

The Disney Thread!

I've been meaning to start this thread forever and thanks to @lmi82 for giving me the push! Please post any current or upcoming Disney collections here. There are so many which include beauty, fragrance and fashion. Whether it's Sephora, Danielle Nicole handbags, Jamberry nails or my favorite cheap stuff from the drugstore collections, add it here. There are so many Disney fans here on BT and our posts get scattered. Hope this enables our shopping habits all the more.  ✨Faith, Trust and Pixiedust!

IMG_4411.JPG

Re: The Disney Thread!

Besame x Snow White - Launching TODAY! at noon (I guess noon PST? since they are in CA)

a528-9297d7530ca1.jpg

For anyone that is a Kipling fan, they are doing a small...

For anyone that is a Kipling fan, they are doing a small Snow White collection for the 80th anniversary of the film. There is a sneak peek on the website, and you can sign up to be notified once it is available.

RE: The Disney Thread!

At Saks on Fifth Ave NYC

x posting from Beauty News...

mally.JPGMally Beauty Frozen Collection to debut exclusively on QVC next month.

Spoiler
From WWD:

To say Mally Roncal is a fan of Disney, especially “Frozen,” is an understatement. Needless to say, the beauty entrepreneur and mother of three young girls knows the plot by heart.

Presented with the opportunity to team with Disney for licensed beauty collections, “Frozen” was a logical choice. “I’m still pinching myself. It is a dream come true and once I peeled myself off the floor, I knew we could make it [the collection] about female empowerment,” said Roncal. She will launch the Mally Beauty for Disney’s “Frozen” next month exclusively on QVC.

There are two versions of the limited-edition collections based on the sisters from the blockbuster hit — the highest-grossing animated film of all time. Packaged in ice castles, the assortment includes a range of highly pigmented eye shadows, eyeliners, mascaras, lip glosses and blushes and will retail for $49.96.

Industry sources estimate the “Frozen” beauty items could fetch at least $20 million in sales.

Roncal said she created the ensemble to be more than a novelty. “You get a full face and something you can use every single day whether you are 16 or 116,” said Roncal, adding Mally Beauty has a multigenerational following. “I meet young women who say their moms use Mally, too.”

Beauty collections tied to theatrical releases are expanding, especially those that are limited offerings rather than long-term licenses. Last month, Cargo Cosmetics, which shares a parent with Mally Beauty, revealed a licensing deal with “Star Wars: The Last Jedi.”

“We’ve been looking forward to launching these two dynamic, personality-filled capsule collections” said Brian Robinson, president of Mally Beauty. “This collaboration with Disney’s ‘Frozen’ has given our team the opportunity to really showcase our creativity.”

The different personalities of the main characters, Elsa and Anna, afford Roncal the chance to use an array of hues. Elsa’s collection is regal with plums and pinks, while Anna’s palette is underscored by warm tones. “It is a makeup artist’s dream come true, I don’t need to choose one thing,” Roncal told WWD.

The “Frozen” phenomenon isn’t expected to thaw out anytime soon. “Frozen” is heading to Broadway in the spring and a short holiday film, “Olaf’s Frozen Adventure,” premieres Nov. 22 tagged on to Pixar’s Coco. A sequel is on the works for 2019. Mally Beauty will employ social media to build awareness for the beauty launch.

Known for her authentic and relatable onscreen presence, Roncal expects she’ll get emotional about “Frozen.” “On the Anna box, there is a screenshot of when she knocks on her sister’s door and asks if she wants to build a snowman. I’ll most likely be crying when I present it on QVC.”

Roncal, who spent 15 years on the road as a celebrity makeup artist, founded Mally Beauty in 2005. Her first outing on QVC sold out within 40 minutes. Her company was acquired by Beauty Visions, an affiliate of TPR, in 2015.

Roncal was able to interpret the personalities of the main characters in different assortments. 

Image result for funny Frozen gif

Luxie Beauty - Jasmine brushes

Screen Shot 2017-09-23 at 6.33.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-23 at 6.34.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-23 at 6.34.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-23 at 6.34.21 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-09-23 at 6.34.35 PM.png

Disney lovers, AMC Theaters are rereleasing 5 Disney Prin...

Disney lovers, AMC Theaters are rereleasing 5 Disney Princess movies in theaters over the next few months as part of their Dream Big, Princess promo. Movies include Mulan, Tangled, Princess and the Frog, Brave, AND (my personal favorite and the one I went to see last night) Beauty and the Beast. Head the the AMC site for more info!

Disney just posted the Halloween food selections on the Disney Parks Blog!

Mint Julep's LE beignet this year is Dreamsicle! So, if you're looking for me, I'll be in the Mint Julep line. 😉

There will be a new churro, Graham Cracker Churro with Marshmallow-Chocolate Dipping Sauce (only in Critter Country in Disneyland park)...yum! There's so much more, too.

IMG_0126.PNG

IMG_0121.PNGIMG_0122.PNG

IMG_0120.PNG

IMG_0124.PNGSo excited for the new Halloween Cars Land!

Impeccable!

iturn.JPG

Spoiler

Heart 

Even Bellwether made it in....LOL!

I guess it's counterintuitive since Mulan spent the majority of the movie dressed as a man, but I'd love a Mulan themed collection Smiley Happy Universe, make it happen!

Image may contain: text

New LE dolls at Disney. It's a good thing I don't collect dolls. These are amazing.  @pixiedust2 This Queen is for you!

@willa25 @alexasteph IMG_8161.PNGIMG_8162.PNGIMG_8168.PNG

Happy National Lipstick Day!

Disney disney makeup tutorial the little mermaid GIF

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, text

Alice In Wonderland...Happy Birthday! Still one of my fav Disney classics.

IMG_7750.PNG

I've watched this video like 5 times. They did a really good job!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhgyXe2TwH0

Since I'm watching Hercules right now, here's some funny pics!

Image result for disney hercules funnyRelated imageImage result for disney hercules memeRelated imageImage result for if marvel and dc were brothers

Image result for funny disney hercules

Hot Topic has a 20% sale going on and this "DISNEY BEAUTY AND THE BEAST ENCHANTED ROSE ACRYLIC TRAVEL CUP" is listed at $13 buckaroos...bb.JPGbb1.JPG

@pixiedust2 I love Betty Boop re-imagined as a Disney character!

Image result for betty boop gif

@pixiedust2You really need this Miss Mindy Mal!!!
Finally unboxing some of my goodies...
Funko had the cutest booth! This is the Disney Treaure Box subscription. This was box 1. Jack Sparrow is inside the tin.
Next month's box is Tiny Town (box 3) featuring Tinkerbell. I have a spoiler pic if anyone wants to see. There are 3 more boxes to be released this year, including a "Haunted Forest" theme!

IMG_7473.PNGIMG_7472.PNGIMG_7474.PNG

Spoiler
IMG_7475.PNGIMG_7476.PNG

2,308 Replies