Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I'm a huge masking fan these days @tsavorite !  @mrsmouse is very much enabling my love!

That is so super sweet of @mrsmouse to send you these masks, @missjeanie !! πŸ’—

@mrsmouse sure put together a wonderful package!  @l8totheparty I just love the TJ's bonding!

So many fun masks, @missjeanie! It was very sweet of @mrsmouse to put this together for you. 

Wasn't it @quspork !!  She's a gem!

Awww that's so sweet! What a great selection of masks!!! @missjeanie 

Isn't it @veronika23 !  @mrsmouse has hooked me up!!

She sure did @missjeanie!!!

So nice of @mrsmouse - you’re right she has had some great finds. Enjoy @missjeanie! And let me know when you try the jjyoung mask(s). I picked up the rosehip ones at my store. Hoping they are good. 🀞

@ShortErica @l8totheparty @missjeanie  Be forewarned, the JJYoung mud masks take a REALLY long time to dry.  The directions say to let it dry completely (between 20-40 minutes), but I had them on for well over an hour.  O_o

😯😯

@mrsmouse 

Do they have to dry??

I went completely by the directions since I hadn't used a mud sheet mask before.  Here's what the directions say:

1. After cleansing, use toner to even out the skin. 2. From the separated mask, take the upper side, remove clear film and apply from forehead area (film removed side must be applied to face) 3. Apply the bottom side mask on skin around lip area the same way (both masks should overlap) 4. Leave on for 20~40 minutes until mask is completely dry. 5. Once dried, take both bottom and upper part mask and gently remove sideways. 6. Rinse face with water and remove residue. β€» Amount of time for mask to dry may differ depending on skin type, and temperature.

@mrsmouse And how were the results? Have you tried both kinds? I’m cool with a long wear time if it is worth it. Thanks!

@ShortErica , I need to give it another unbaised try to say for sure.  I do feel like it cleaned out my pores and that my skin did benefit, but I was so annoyed by how long it took to dry down.  I had started about an hour before I was going to bed (on a work night) thinking that would give me plenty of time for the mask and to do my regular skin care routine after...needless to say I went to bed late.  I want to try again on a weekend when I have plenty of time to give a good honest review.

That would be frustrating especially if you want to sleep @mrsmouse. I'll look forward to hearing about your take two.

I'm super pumped to try these out @ShortErica !  They're totally different from anything I've tried so far!

When I saw them at Marshall’s, I googled them @missjeanie. The price at Marshall’s compared to buying 1 at CVS meant I had to pick up a 10 pack to try.

Those JJ masks look so cool, @ShortErica ! Let me know what they are like, I'll keep an eye out. 

Will do @l8totheparty. I really should try them soon because if they are good, I’ll want to stock up at discount prices. Smiley Happy

Yessss, discount prices for awesome items is the best. @ShortErica 

Enjoy all those wonderful masks @missjeanie

8,870 Replies