Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

It is @l8totheparty! I am still amazed by how willing everyone is to share and help one another. But BIC shouldn't surprise me anymore since it's such a great place.

too cute!! enjoy @ShortErica

too cute!! enjoy @ShortErica

Re: too cute!! enjoy @ShortErica

Thanks @lmaster!

I canโ€™t wait to hear your comparison @ShortErica. So sweet of @Alphaboo  

I'm kinda curious if I can do half my face with one and half with the other and see a difference @emaisgr8. I'll definitely post when I try it.

That would be cool @ShortErica 

Oh @lmaster! This unicorn mail is so special for many reasons โ€“ your thoughtfulness and generosity warms my heart. PMโ€™ing with you about life and beauty has been a very meaningful and PMโ€™ing with you today about this particular package has been a riot! Hahahaha! ๐Ÿ™‚

To fill folks, there was a hiccup with a previous surprise unicorn mail lmaster mailed to me - I never received it. ๐Ÿ˜ž So it was a little bewildering and concerning that I didnโ€™t actually get this one when the tracking info said it was delivered on Wednesday. At one point, we thought it was because I transposed the house number on a previous return address for unicorn mail I sent her โ€“ oops! Lesson learned โ€“ donโ€™t send out packages when you're tired, Fi!! Sorry, lmaster.

The mix up would have meant that the package was delivered to someplace on the next block so I went and checked online and thereโ€™s no building with the mixed up address, BUT there was one that I thought might have been where the package was sent, so I called the building and the very nice woman at the front desk said sheโ€™d check their mail room as soon as it opened up for the day. She ended up calling me near the end of the day to tell me that they didnโ€™t have my package. Sadness. I felt so bad because the mix up was my fault. Right around that time, I got an email from the lady who receives and sorts everyoneโ€™s mail and she told me that she found this unicorn mail with a Sephora package that just came in! Not sure how that happened, BUT this beautiful and thoughtful unicorn mail made its way home to me. Thank you lmaster, it is so generous and kind of you. 

The bath salts with that cute scooper is adorable!! I've wanted to try the Farmacy Clean Bee and I can't wait to use the watermelon MAC Fix+ - it smells so good. So does Moschino Toy 2! :)The bath salts with that cute scooper is adorable!! I've wanted to try the Farmacy Clean Bee and I can't wait to use the watermelon MAC Fix+ - it smells so good. So does Moschino Toy 2! ๐Ÿ™‚Ooooh! BIG smiles - lmaster included some of my favorite masks and some new ones I've been wanting to try - so generous of you, lmaster!Ooooh! BIG smiles - lmaster included some of my favorite masks and some new ones I've been wanting to try - so generous of you, lmaster!

Thank you, thank you @lmaster! It's all so fantastic. I'm very sorry for all the crazy trying to sort things out - you are so patient and gracious. Youโ€™re such a doll to send me so many amazing goodies. Hugs!!

@itsfi ,

I'm so glad this worked out!  Whew!   @lmaster is an adorable friend to send you all of these wonderful gifts!   Such fun things to try!  Enjoy!

Whew! is right @tsavorite! LOL! I was very blessed that all I spoke with to locate the package were all so kind and helpful. @lmaster is a sweetheart to think of me and send this unicorn mail my way. ๐Ÿ™‚

So glad it made it to you! Great unicorn mail!!!! Enjoy your goodies. ๐Ÿ™‚ @itsfi 

Thank you @veronika23! ๐Ÿ™‚ It was a little bit of a ride to get here but @lmaster's very sweet unicorn mail made it!

Awww what a sweet gift!  It was meant to be, despite all the mixups!  Enjoy, @itsfi !  @lmaster is a doll!

Thank you @Tamara76! ๐Ÿ™‚ Everyone was so helpful with sorting through the mix up. I completely agree, @lmaster is a doll! 

Oh em gee @lmaster is a total sweetheart!!  Enjoy all your goodies, @itsfi  !!

Thank you @l8totheparty! ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I think the tag was meant for @itsfi  ๐Ÿ˜‰  @l8totheparty 

Oops! Thanks @veronika23 

@itsfi I am so happy to hear that you received your package! You received so many amazing goodies!

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you @RebeccaBT! It was very thoughtful and kind of @lmaster! ๐Ÿ™‚

What a unicorn adventure @itsfi 

Such an adventure @emaisgr8@lmaster was so kind and patient while it all played out and I was so lucky that everyone was so helpful.

12,978 Replies
testing