Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I have just spent the last couple hours alternating  between happy tears and awe at all the amazing beauty swag treasures @SportyGirly125  showered me in!  Itโ€™s like Christmas here!  Wrapping everywhere and never ending goodies to open up!  
Dang the Rare Beauty hoodie is SOFT!!!!   I took it off for the photo but itโ€™s right back on!  
And the sparkly heart bag!!๐Ÿฅน Itโ€™s fabulously glittery and matches my nails!!  I can already tell I will be using nothing but this bag for a long while!!  It matches my whole warm-toned cool weather aesthetic!  Itโ€™s so adorable!  Thank you for finding such an awesome heart accessory!   
I LOVE the Sephora travel jewelry case too!  I feel so utterly spoiled.  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

IMG_0425.jpeg

โ€ƒ

IMG_0427.jpeg

โ€ƒ

IMG_0446.jpeg

โ€ƒ

IMG_0450.jpeg

โ€ƒ

@heartsmyface Iโ€™m so glad it didnโ€™t take long to get. A week is pretty darn good. 

Thank you for the Sephoria goodies you sent me. To go out of your way and think of me was such a thoughtful gesture and I wanted to thank you for your kindness. 

I am so happy you love everything. ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Thank you so much lovely @danielledanielle  for sending Sephoria goodies my way. It was really sweet of you and such a joy to receive during these hectic work days.

I got 2 of the Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Skin Barrier Redness Recovery Moisturizer 1.86 oz / 55 ml  and had to bust one open for some relief. The Tatcha pin and Kosas mirror are adorable. And yay, I have another no spf/bad hair day hat for different outfits! Thanks again๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

1000051852.jpg

โ€ƒ

@Buootiful Ahhh fun!  Those smiley trucker hats are the cutest!! The silent theme of sephoria this year was trucker chic.  welcome to the convoy!  ๐Ÿ˜„

Yay, I'm glad it was a pick me up and it arrived intact! @Buootiful 

@Buootiful Awww how sweet of her!

A huge virtual hug to @Ispend2much6 for sending this super sweet care package!! 

IMG_20241003_072246403.jpg

โ€ƒ

IMG_20241009_100200775.jpg

Life for me has been a rollercoaster the past two weeks and any chance to enjoy a moment of kindness and thoughtfulness is so heart warming!! So thank you my friend ๐Ÿ’ž 

Also, thank you @heartsmyface for the seriously unexpected package I received a couple weeks ago from you!! ๐Ÿ’“

@lmaster  Iโ€™m so glad you got it just when you could use it!  

@lmaster so sweet of @Ispend2much6 and @heartsmyface for sending you some special goodies your way.  It's the little things like this that brings a smile or brightens our day.

Thank you so much @SportyGirly125 I appreciate you all  @Ispend2much6 

@heartsmyface 

@SportyGirly125   I was sweating it out a bit; I was wondering if we would be sending duplicate boxes, but twin hand creams is not a bad idea.

@lmaster  Wait- did I send you an empty chocolate wrapper? How silly of me! ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

You are more than welcome- your friendship means a lot to me.๐Ÿ’•

@Ispend2much6  itโ€™s gotta be mail gnomes.  @lmaster ;). 

Yep you sure did!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ @Ispend2much6 you're the best!

@SportyGirly125 steals my heart ๐Ÿ’“ 

Thank you for sharing the TJ love with me,,, you don't have to, but you do!! 

You are such a great thoughtful friend ๐Ÿค—

IMG_20241001_134720753.jpg

My absolute favorite time of the year!! Bring on the pumpkin love ๐ŸŽƒ

@lmaster Awww welcome friend. Yes ๐ŸŽƒ season is finally here. 

This is such an awesome idea! You all seem so amazing ๐Ÿ’š

Hi!!! Ive been part of the community a while but had no idsa about this part of it! Id love to join. How do i sign up fkr the unicorn mail to give and receive?!

@haysley   I believe the first few addresses I shared and received were me sharing samples with people who had expressed interest in trying deluxe samples they had missed out on.  Iโ€™ve also sent products to people who couldnโ€™t get a hold of certain items at their location.  It tends to happen organically after months to years of chatting with other members and they start to feel like family and become family.  

@haysley @There isnโ€™t a sign up process. Most of us know each others addresses from

previous gift exchanges or have asked others for their address. 

testing