cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

๐Ÿ†REWARDS BAZAAR TROPHY ROOM ๐Ÿ† 

You've done it! You've saved those hard earned points and now it's time to claim your Prize!  But what did you pick??

This is the place to share, show off and see everyone's goodies from the Rewards Bazaar. 

It can take some of us what feels like forever to rack up the points needed for those ๐Ÿ’Ž elusive top tier ๐Ÿ’Ž  rewards.

I really want to see what you have put your points toward. 100 point Dr. Jart Cream? 500 Points shampoo set by Amika? Did you save up for something higher up on the points flag pole? 

I know I really want to see your beautiful bounty! You've earned it now show it off ๐Ÿ˜

20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg

โ€ƒ

I love a big beautiful box,  take a look inside ๐Ÿ˜‰

Spoiler
 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg

โ€ƒ
This was a 750 point reward
It came with its own Glamglow Brand Mask Applicator Brush
The included muds were, 
GLAMGLOW Mini THIRSTYMUDโ„ข 24-Hour Hydrating Treatment Face Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 
GLAMGLOW YOUTHMUDยฎ Glow Stimulating & Exfoliating Treatment Mask 
GLAMGLOW GLAMGLOW X MY LITTLE PONY #GLITTERMASK GRAVITYMUDโ„ข Firming Treatment Mask Black Glitter 
GLAMGLOW SUPERMUD๏ฟฝ Charcoal Instant Treatment Mask 3.5 oz/ 100 g 
GLAMGLOW BRIGHTMUDโ„ข Dual-Exfoliation Treatment Mask 65 g 

I love masks and getting to try out a bunch of them just was to good to pass up.
I think I can get 2 full uses out of each sample. I haven't taken the time to use them yet, it's hard to pick which one to try first. 

I can't wait to see what you got ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: Rewards Bazaar Trophy Room

Excellent score on the Pattern Rewards Bundle @danielledanielle! ๐Ÿ˜ Love the hair serum pack ๐Ÿ’› - one of my favorite treats from Sephoria! The scent on the leave-in sounds like it will be good! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ A huge YES to that bag!! ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ 

@danielledanielle  Amazing choice everything that comes in it looks so cute! ๐Ÿฅฐ 

Looks good! @danielledanielle That bag looks giant too. ๐Ÿคฉ

Awesome points redemption!

Congratulations, @danielledanielle ! ๐Ÿฅณ  I'm sorry you didn't get the Fenty though. ๐Ÿ˜”  It is a little annoying when bags/totes are included and they don't list the dimensions in the descriptions.   That looks like a nice set for the points. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Titian06, no worries.  I think it sold out quickly, so my chances were pretty slim.

I am happy at the size of the bag, but it would be helpful to include dimensions.

โญ 250 Point Redemption ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค

1000012299.jpg

This set includes a spa headband and a skincare spatula.

I had seen this in the Bazaar for a long time and I had really wanted to pick it up. One day I caved ๐Ÿ˜‰ and now it's home with me.

1000012300.jpg

โ€ƒ

@CynthieLu Neat reward! This will come in handy on a self care day!

This is so nice @CynthieLu wish I would of seen this one๐Ÿ˜…โค๏ธ I really need to start keeping up๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ that looks like a lovely spatulaโค๏ธ๐Ÿฅฐ

Thank you kindly. ๐Ÿฉท @happyskincare I try to keep checking in on the Rewards Bazaar for fun goodies ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@CynthieLu, thatโ€™s awesome that you were able to get your hands on what you wanted! 

Thank you @itsfi. ๐Ÿ˜€ It was a real cute set for only 250 points.

@CynthieLu  That headband looks so cozy! Such a fun selection ๐Ÿ’•โœจ

I like the Beauty Insider Community rewards, they really catch my eye @peculiarzmakeup ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค thank you!

@CynthieLu  Itโ€™s always a great feeling to redeem them and sometimes find something new! Glad you loved your selection โœจ๐Ÿซถ

@CynthieLu people by pass these hidden gems, enjoy

I agree whole heartedly. @CorgiMommy It is a little gem from the Bazaar, I felt lucky it hadn't sold out. ๐Ÿ˜„

That's a nice spatula, @CynthieLu!

It's pretty cute, I couldn't pass this one up @curlychiquita ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค

Cute reward @CynthieLu.

My thoughts too @Loretta55 ๐Ÿฉท It's so adorable! Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

I usually save my points to redeem the $100 Rouge Rewards. Occasionally, I'll pick up a deluxe size sample of a product I want to try or that I would like to have in a travel size for 100 points (e.g., hello EADEM Milk Marvel Dark Spot Serum with Niacinamide and Vitamin C 1 oz/ 30 mL! or Dr. Jart+ Ceramidinโ„ข Skin Barrier Moisturizing Cream!). That's usually what I stick to; oftentimes because I'm not online when the other items are released. Late last month, I was online when the Shu Uemura Izumi Tonic candle was available and I decided to go for it. 

Rewards Bazaar.jpg

It arrived in its own box and package, separate and apart from the other items in the order it was placed. At first, I wondered "what did I buy?" ๐Ÿ˜… 

The cold throw is faint, practically imperceptible. The hot throw (when lit) gives off a soft (and very subtle) scent - a delicate blend of a light citrus, a soft ... floral, and a mild but fresh, clean woodsy scent. It's not very pronounced and you have to be close to pick it up, which makes me think it would work best in a smaller space, but it's nice, pleasant, with an air of serenity about it.

Conversation Stats
Photos104
  • 20220820_135359_mh1662583306633.jpg
  • 20220820_135605_mh1662583727068.jpg
  • 20220404_102532_mh1652773832612.jpg
  • 10730915-42F0-4DD9-B377-3903A40C47AE.jpeg
  • 2D460F5B-1211-4FC1-B72A-041ADA2E6D44.jpeg
  • IMG_20221007_133436977_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20221007_133409889_HDR.jpg
  • IMG_20221007_133431899_HDR.jpg
  • 20221015_163754~2.jpg
  • $100 Rouge reward/2500 points