Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

QUESTIONS OF THE DAY...

Time for more random questions! Hope you guys are loving these threads as much as I am!

1. If you were a super hero what powers would you have?

2. If you had to leave the house with only two makeup items on, what would they be?

3. What's your favorite type of cheese? (this is for you, rikkie Smiley Very Happy )

4. What did you want to be when you grew up? (and if it ended up coming true, let us know!)

5. What's your favorite three items on your Sephora Heart list right now (as in, what are you most likely to purchase next?)

Re: QUESTIONS OF THE DAY...

1. Omg this one is so hard! Is the power to make makeup products appear on the list? lol

2. Eyebrow pencil and whatever lip product I'm currently loving

3. Sorry to be boring but I love me some Mozzarella!!!

4. I didn't have any goals as a child, so sad lol.

5. Marc Jacobs Honey, Diorskin Nude Tan Paadise, Jack Black Lip Balm Quad

If that's your super-power, you are SO invited over my house!! Smiley Very Happy

1) I wouldn't have a power, per se.  I'd have a magic mirror that would show women how beautiful they are - like the Dove real beauty sketches thing (look it up on YouTube if you haven't seen it - awesome!)

2)  Foundation & mascara

3) Not a big cheese eater

4) Quincy, M.E.!  (Now, I'm showing my age.)  He was the first television forensic pathologist.  Then I got to the 10th grade and the frog.  Nope.  I'm an accountant.

5) Favorite three things?  THREE things?  ONLY three things?  (now descending into indecisive anxiety).

I know the video you're talking about, it's been circulating on facebook. Very touching Smiley Happy Wish we could all see ourselves how others do.

@HMNewbie -- LOL about the frog!  I'm sure that frog has dashed many a parent's med-school dreams for their child...

Funny enough, it was the frog/starfish/squid etc that I went crazy over dissecting (way too cool) that led my freshman biology teacher to push me toward a medical profession Smiley Very Happy

1. Definitely teleporting or flying! Anything to get me place to place faster & safely Smiley Happy

2. Concealer and some type of lip product

3. This is a difficult one... gouda? But American for sandwiches all the time <3

4. really I didn't have anything specific, I still haven't really figured it out yet either 

5. This is a great one! Kat Von d foundation (just got a sample!), ive been eyeing Josie Marian's Argan lip & cheek color stick set, and lastly st Topez bronzing mousse but I'm still on the fence about self tanning?...

Highlighted

Everyone is so creative with your random questions & mini surveys!  It reminds me of early social networking on myspace!  

1. I'm a comic book nerd & used to play x-men with my friends when we were kids!  I always wanted to be Jean Grey with her telepathic/telekinesis powers Smiley Happy

2.  I can leave the house without concealer or a lip product of some kind... Dior Addict Lip Glow

3.  Ohh I love cheese!  Brie, Dubliner, Goat Milk, Gouda, Gruyere, Blue Cheese.... mmmMMmmm!!

4.  I always wanted to be a glamorous model when I was a kid. I realized that I would never be 5'10 (I'm exactly 5'), but that didn't stop me from being part of the fashion world!  I love working fashion shows & doing the makeup backstage & seeing my work come to life.  Every so often, I'll do a photo shoot for one of my photog friends & will pretend I'm a super model Smiley Wink

5.  Glam Glow Exfoliating Mask, Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb La Vie En Rose & Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment

xo, Mia

1.  Flying.  I've had a lifelong obsession with Peter Pan.

2.  Lipstick and Tarte cheek stain (probably Flush).  Great combination for a "good skin"/high humidity day.

3. Brie!
4.  My earliest memory is of wanting to be an artist.  After that I remember being ten years old and declaring my intention to get an MA in English, which I'm now doing.  My need for health insurance put the kibosh on freelance/fiction writing, but I've found that I enjoy teaching.
5.  Some kind of foundation (either Bobbi Brown Skin in Alabaster or YSL Touche Eclat in Beige 10), Bare Minerals Amazing Lip Color in Witty, and Origins A Perfect World SPF 35 Face Protector.

1. The ability to read minds.

2. Mascara and a lip conditioner or gloss.

3. I love American cheese and Provolone equally.

4. I wanted to be an actress. That did not end up coming true Smiley Happy

5. Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Peeling Gel

Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Powder Foundation

Illamasqua Hydra Veil Rehydrating Gel

Conversation Stats
Photos28
  • s1440791-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s1223338-main-Lhero.jpg
  • s1240431-main-grid.jpg
  • swfupload_7207601021504131235.jpg
  • swfupload_6492638129649193173.jpg
  • swfupload_4456119269551980161.jpg