cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Positive Vibe/ prayer request thread

Hi All,

Don't want this to be whining or venting thread but this is pretty much the only community I am active in and really really like it so thought of posting here. 

This is for everyone to post if you like/need.

Some of you may know that I have been though toughest time of my life for last one year and every aspect of my life is hit. Looks like the ordeal is not over and now it's onto my career and in turn mental wellbeing . Without going into too much detail, my health was compromised to the point that it was life threatening, my personal life crisis beyond belief that I never thought would happen to me and crushed me. Now my career is taking a hit for various reasons plus my health/ some physical limitation causing me further stress, anxiety, having hard time concentrating.

I am doing everything I can. Fighting this very hard, trying to stay positive. I have started working out regularly because I think that will help physical as well as mental wellbeing and doing everything I can but I feel I am at a point where it's getting tiring I can use some positive thought and your prayers. 

Also, if you are someone like me where sometime I am at a loss of words and not sure what to communicate to the person but I still pray for them, that is ok too, no need to feel pressured to post anything.

Feel free to post your own requests in this thread. Again, not a pity party and definitely do everything in your control to power though but sometimes positive vibes and prayers are just the things we all could use. 

Re: Positive Vibe/ prayer request thread

Thanks for all the well wishes and positivity everyone. I found out last night that the organs are not viable, so basically they can't use them so no transplant for my sister. She is crushed. I guess it was always a possibility, but it didn't really cross my mind. I know there will be other organs and hopefully not too long a wait.

Aw, that's so crushing, @sprocketta. I hope a donor is found soon. 💗

Thanks @curlychiquita this has been one of the roughest days I've had in some time.

My sister has been on dialysis since October. She got the call and will get her kidney transplant today. Hoping some folks can send good thoughts her way. Thanks everyone.

ETA: No surgery yet as of 6PM. The organs (she's also getting a pancreas) aren't harvested yet so it could be tonight or tomorrow. Thanks lovely folks!

@sprocketta  Awesome news for your sister!! Positive vibes!!

Thanks @ather unfortunately it's not happening after all as the organs weren't useable.

@sprocketta - I'm so sorry for your sister and you and the family!  I will continue to keep positive thoughts!  (((HUG)))  💖💖💖

@sprocketta oh no!!! I'm so sorry to hear this!!! Wouldn't they make sure the organs are useable before contacting recipients?? Idk how that process works, but way to get your hopes up 😕

@lmaster they had said the donor was a perfect match but I guess they found something bad when they went to remove them. It was a very hard surprise.

I am glad I have my dog for some comfort. She is helping.

@sprocketta I know time is of great importance when doing a transplant, I'm so terribly sorry, have faith, there is a plan for your sister 🙏 you and your family are in my prayers

Thanks @lmaster I know another organ will come, hopefully soon. I appreciate the support.

Oh no @sprocketta I am so sorry for you all. That had to be hard news to get. I hope something positive happens very soon. 💞

@Sunnysmom we are all shocked and upset. I just never thought that would happen. My sister is not in a good place right now. I can't focus on anything.

Oh wow @sprocketta I can not imagine how she and you feel.  Be gentle on yourself and just give yourself whatever space you need. Know too that we are all here with you for good thoughts and prayers. Hugs 💞🙏🏻

Wow, good luck to your sister tomorrow, @sprocketta! 💗☘️

Thanks @curlychiquita things were delayed because the donor is at a small hospital and is braindead and they do the organ harvesting after all the other surgeries. The organ recovery is supposed to be happening now and surgery at 8am as long as the organs are acceptable. Fingers crossed.

@sprocketta this is such great news, praying for you and your sister, family, and those involved in the operation!!!

@eshoe thanks lady!

Sending good vibes @sprocketta !!

Thanks @pocketvenus I appreciate it

443 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos16
  • 298A47C1-DAF8-4F33-B766-9D0B7F2D7812.jpeg
  • tenor
  • 63C7652E-AFEC-481E-817A-F72B5A410AF5.gif