Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

Wow @kaylie92828 who is this darling pup?! 

@kaylie92828 he must be a big dog! Wow!

What a great pic, @kaylie92828 ! 💖🐾💖

@kaylie92828 

Look at that face! 😍

So cute @kaylie92828 ! ❤️

59610588_10220223327192506_1474367289515048960_n.jpg

@missxmas ,

These are darling doggies!  I would love to pet them both!

@missxmas  Cuties! 

Such cuties, @missxmas!

Oh good grief @missxmas , I couldn’t love them more! 🥰

Oh my gosh! I love thier faces 🤩 @missxmas they are adorable!

@missxmas 

My dog has that exact same collagen circle chew ring 😆 Such cuties!!! 💕

@missxmas SO CUTE OMGOMGOMDG 🥰

@missxmas SO cute!!! 

So gorgeous @missxmas! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

@Saradestin Thank you for saying so! I appreciate you. I hope your day is well, have a beautiful one! 

Your fur babies are very cute, @missxmas ! 💖🐾💖

Thanks @Titian06 , had I noticed this post earlier I would've posted sooner! I hope your day is well, sunny here in SF! have a good one! 

This is SUCH a fun idea! 😻

This is my 8-year-old Mainecoon, Buddy! He's has the most personality than any cat I've ever had! He's hilarious & super weird! Its awesome!

I'd never heard of the Mainecoon breed before my husband rescued him! As it turns out, Mainecoons have some pretty unique characteristics that you dont see in other cat breeds & they really do make life interesting!

For example they grow at a rate 1.5x faster than other cats & don't reach their adult size until at least age 3 years old but most keep growing until age 5!

I don't want to make this post too long but I have some fun stories & pics to share - so I'll add them as replies to my reply (this post) just in case anyone wants to know more about Mainecoons!

Bc I have to say (& Ive had had many cats throughout my life) that living w/ Buddy is something else! It's crazy (in a good way!)!  😺

Anyway - here are a couple of pics I took yesterday. His fur is at a weird length tho! We keep him groomed so his fur doesn't get matted when he gets it wet (learned that lesson quickly!) & he's a little past due for a haircut in these pics so his hair is longer than usual but still not at the long fluffy length it would be at if we didn't take him to the groomer (am I making sense?!🤷‍♀️ 😂)

Screenshot_20230513_115656_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230513_115704_Instagram.jpg

20230322_165814.jpg

@BaseballJen ,

I must say that though I have seen a few Maine Coons, this upside-down Buddy perspective is unique! 

They are great cats.  I love the bigger ones!

I want to have a Maine Coon of my own.

@BaseballJen  Looks so happy! 

13,325 Replies
testing