Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: Pet Paradise

@Samtian - I am so sorry to hear about the passing of Sheeba! 😪  As you said, she crossed the Rainbow Bridge and is in a better place with all her cat friends waiting for you. 😘  She was beautiful!  (((HUG)))

Bucky looks quite content in her new forever home! 😂  Who can blame her; she obviously receives much love! 🐾💖

@Titian06 Thank you. She's definitely in a better place. 

Bucky is such a timid scared cat most of the time. But she's happy being around the big boy Fred. She and George don't like each other much. 

Our beautiful kitty, Teine, and her big little brother, Tamatoa the pup. Overall, they’ve been getting settled pretty well in the new house! 

D310736D-5349-4DF1-AA09-31BFA0779C2B.jpeg7B3FA01D-80E6-42E3-9EF0-AF513D8FE514.jpegBCCF451D-A285-4BC7-9525-3FA231D6F0A6.jpeg

@sister13 ,

It looks like Home, Sweet Home! for Teine and Tamatoa!  I'm happy to see them!  Pets to them both!

Cuteness overload @sister13! Tiene reminds me of my Maine Coon cat Moose who passed away 10 years ago.

@sister13 So cute. Glad they are settling in 🤎🤍🐱 🐶

They are so beautiful and they look so happy @sister13 ! I love seeing them together in all the pictures ❤️❤️

Thanks,m @Saradestin ! I loved catching them looking  like best buds even though it’s a little more like frenemies in real life! Well, he LOVES her and she tolerates him and his goofy attention and attempts to play, lol. 

@sister13 So adorable! 🥰🥰🥰

@sister13  awww cuties!!! 

Thanks @ather !! 

@sister13 I want to pet them so bad. 

They do love pets!! I’ll pet them for you, though I know it’s not quite the same, haha! @Samtian 🤩🤩🤩

I love them, @sister13!

Thanks @curlychiquita ! Me too!! 

That's great, @sister13 ! 🙂  Love your pics! 💖💖💖

Thanks @Titian06 ! 

Look at those sweet cuties 😍 💕 @sister13  They look very proud and happy of thier new home, and like the best of buddies 🥰

I do think they are incrementally getting closer. He loves her and she tolerates him but after 2 years, he seems to  annoy her slightly less these days, haha. @CynthieLu 

I bet she loves it as long as she's incharge @sister13 😉 lol that couch pic thou she's totally in heaven

9DA4C7B3-19EC-452E-8042-5E0607FD5B7F.jpeg

 my buddy just had mouth surgery to remove cancer and today we found out it’s in his lymph nodes. I’m broken but trying to give him the best last weeks/months of his life. 

13,327 Replies
testing