Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

Pet Paradise

Show off pics of your pets, tell stories, anything you want to share about those special animals in your life 🙂 Post as much and as often as you want!

Here are are my fluff babies DJ and Gunner (also called Lulu or Lou). They are mother and daughter. DJ is my baby and Gunner is a daddy's girl. They are approximately 9 years old and very spoiled!

This is DJ. She loves to be near me.
image.jpeg

Miss Gunner Lou loves her catnip carrot
image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Hi @Anonymous,

Sox and Franny are so cute! These are great photos, thank you for sharing. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: RE: Pet Paradise

Thank you!!!!

They are both so cuuute! ❤ @Hai23

They are both so cuuute! ❤ @Anonymous
Anonymous Insider

RE: They are both so cuuute! ❤ @Hai23

Thank you!!!

Pet Paradise

This is Bruno, he is my 3lbs and 3 year old Yorkie! In this first picture my dad, bruno and I were on our way to a park by the ocean to ride our bikes, Bruno usually sits in my bike basket. Bruno loves bikerides and cats!♡ The second picture is of my sweet, very playful 4 monthold kitten Leonardo, his eyes are baby blue and his favorite thing to do is eat! I love my these guys sooo much!♡♡♡♡ @Anonymous_castaneda

Re: Pet Paradise

@PrincessVitorri,

Oh my goodness! Bruno's adorable side eye peeking out beneath his visor is way too cute ❤️ Thank you for sharing! *heart eyes*

Warm regards,

Laurie

@PrincessVitorri,

Bruno and Leonardo are darling!  What characters!  🙂

Hi @PrincessVitorri,

Your fur babies are adorable! I'm loving Bruno's attire. 🙂

Best Regards,

❤️ Raquel

@PrincessVitorri Omg I can't get over that visor! Off to...

@PrincessVitorri Omg I can't get over that visor! Off to Amazon/Petsmart to find one for my furbabies

Amazon has the best deal!😊

Amazon has the best deal!😊

@PrincessVitorri

What cuties!! I love Bruno and his visor and Leonardo is a gorgeous kitty!! I know you enjoy your furbabies and they are lucky to have you!! 😊🐶🐈

Pet Paradise

Here's some recent Apollo pics. He's doing really well. He does have feline herpes and his eyes are finally cleared up despite his medicine. He loves to play with toys... except the nice new ones I got him the other day 😑 He attacks everyone and everything and is learning how to jump to places I wish the other cats hadn't shown him. I tried to tag a few of you but my phone isn't letting me.

RE: Pet Paradise

What a sweetie! Two of my kitties have the feline herpes. Which is an odd name since it’s not contagious!

@Samtian,

I'm happy to hear and see the update!  Apollo is so lovable!  And gorgeous!  ❤️

I'm so glad that you rescued him!

Glad to see the Apollo update @Samtian  He clearly adores his momma.  Those kitty snuggles must be so nice.

I am jealous in all good sense of the word, @Samtian☺️

@Samtian

Oh, Apollo is so pretty!! Like the others, I love his coloring!! Don't you just love how they'll sleep wherever they want to!!🐈😊

@Samtian Apollo is sooo cute and cuddly!!

Omg @Samtian Apollo is completely adorable. His coloration is just beautiful, too. And he looks totally smitten with you! Thank you for rescuing this doll baby. You’re a good soul for doing that. 

@Samtian Apollo is sooo gorgeous! He looks so comfortable in his new home! The pictures tell it all ! 💕

It's about that time for another Winston update!

Winston is 19 weeks old today. He's officially up to date on all his shots and is now ready to go to the dog park without the fear of getting sick. His new hobbies include watching Paw Patrol, getting into dirty laundry, eating our straw dining room chairs and our wooden nightstands. He is now tall enough to reach the bathroom counter and got into a small, travel-sized makeup bag filled with makeup and skincare. He ate an entire Farsali Rose Gold Elixir, Dr. Brandt Needles No More mask and my limited edition KVD Lovecraft lipstick is missing (sigh). Despite his weird diet of kibbles and mommy's makeup, he's doing very well health-wise and is still growing.

19weeks.jpg

6 Replies
testing